Bus driver attempts to boot NSF off bus for not having money

Cerano

(edited)

bus driver from China, no care for soldier one. Not like the super kind makcik at bedok corner hawker centre where i tarpau food from after reservist in my #04. Throw so much food into my $5 packet until look like enough for 3 people eat...

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 2

(edited)

to foreigners working in Singapore.

nsf or ns men are just like these

post-131345-0-02095200-1436944515_thumb.jpg

好听就叫保家卫国

难听就叫屎工warrior

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 3

should the society look at things from a more positive angle?

instead of pointing finger at the bus driver, why can't it be praising the guy who help to pay the fee? focus on the positive rather than negative.

Anyone can be in that position it could be an old man/woman, a young student, a blind or disable, etc. Unless the bus company stated clearly in their SOP that all these people get a free ride, then the driver will not always be portrait as a bad guy. The driver job is to drive the bus and not make difficult or charitable decision of who gets free ride.

• Praise 14

Supersonic

Cant blame the bus driver also, cause he is just doing his job as a driver only. Passenger no money, all he can do is to ask the person to get off the bus.

• Praise 4

Cant blame the bus driver also, cause he is just doing his job as a driver only. Passenger no money, all he can do is to ask the person to get off the bus.

Yah Lor .. not as if bus driver owns the bus or company ...

Hypersonic

The bus drive is doing his job. Not his responsibility to judge who should gets charity with company's expense. Like any shop keeper should not be giving out company's item freely to those they deem as charitable. It's up to the boss and fellow singaporean to decide that

• Praise 3

The bus drive is doing his job. Not his responsibility to judge who should gets charity with company's expense. Like any shop keeper should not be giving out company's item freely to those they deem as charitable. It's up to the boss and fellow singaporean to decide that

nsboy no money?

can route march go back camp

can stay in camp, volunteer for more Christmas duty valentine day duty earn some money

Turbocharged

bus driver from China, no care for soldier one. Not like the super kind makcik at bedok corner hawker centre where i tarpau food from after reservist in my #04. Throw so much food into my $5 packet until look like enough for 3 people eat...

He knows you eating with your harem of F cup 😂😂😂

It's sad that mindef cannot give all our NSFs free bus and MRT rides...

that time we all in sungei gedong camp

take donno what bus from CCK mrt to go back camp on sunday night

all press the least amount

then the bus driver naughty stop in the middle of no where spot check everybody ticket

everybody lan lan pay again

then when go down, everybody press the bell [laugh]

ARMOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Praise 1

Agreeable on this... the person can be anyone, be it wearing unforms or students or adults...

instead of pointing finger at the bus driver, why can't it be praising the guy who help to pay the fee? focus on the positive rather than negative.

Anyone can be in that position it could be an old man/woman, a young student, a blind or disable, etc. Unless the bus company stated clearly in their SOP that all these people get a free ride, then the driver will not always be portrait as a bad guy. The driver job is to drive the bus and not make difficult or charitable decision of who gets free ride.

Agreed on this... rather than focus on the army chap or the driver, we should be focusing on the guy who sponsored the trip ...

Kudos to the guy :)

You made the day for the army chap :)

• Praise 2

Agreeable on this... the person can be anyone, be it wearing unforms or students or adults...

hospital also what

no money see what doctor

no money, please go and see mp [:p]

I think is cool story

stir ns stir foreigner

(edited)

I think the idea that they're called bus "captains" means they have a degree of discretion as to who they would like to admit onboard their vehicle.

You are right in that it could be an old person or a young kid or handicapped and it wouldnt make an iota of difference. However, as anyone in a service or customer-facing line, they have the prerogative, indeed the onus falls on them to make correct decisions

I think there should be a degree of common sense involved. Likewise if you have a blind or handicapped person will you force them off the bus simply because they are unable to afford the fare?

Granted rules are there for a reason but this isnt a million dollar question and anyone even a passerby would have the sense to make the right call

Likewise in the US if you're in uniform and check in, often you'll be upgraded for nothing as thanks for your service. Or it is not unheard of for Business Class passengers to give up their seats for servicemen.

I think this level of respect has to be developed here

Edited by Cerano
  • Praise 2

It's sad that mindef cannot give all our NSFs free bus and MRT rides...

NSF already paid an allowance and meals provided. Still need free transport? Fwah!

• Dislike 1

NSF already paid an allowance and meals provided. Still need free transport? Fwah!

if you give these ns boys free mrt free bus

they will tell you I want free taxi, free uber :a-bang::a-m1524:

↡ Advertisement