Toyota Sienta 2016

Panda88

cannot lah, don't think it will have market in Singapore,

in general, Singapore and China small cars are not popular, if travel to Euro like Italy and France, you will find small cars very popular especially hatchback, 1.2 to 1.5L,

though Asia peoples size already smaller compare to angmok, so don't want to lose car size than them anymore :yeah-im-not-drunk:

• Praise 2

Frugal, practical, clever seats...what's lacking?

For those who are not looking for a fun drive I think it's a good family car.

Turbocharged

Where got small?? Small engine yes, but spacious interior. This is the kind of MPVs very popular in Indonesia. Lots of head and leg room. Good for family of 5 or more pax.

• Praise 1

Im driving a old model, lots of hidden compartment. A bit underpowered but does its job. New model a bit out for my liking.

• Praise 1

I saw a new Sienta advisement in yesterday's Straits Times classified section. From $115K. I thought it is quite expensive, given that it is just a few K lower than AD's Avanza and Mobilio.

• Praise 2

I saw a new Sienta advisement in yesterday's Straits Times classified section. From $115K. I thought it is quite expensive, given that it is just a few K lower than AD's Avanza and Mobilio.

Premium pricing at this stage given that it is brand spanking new... pay for bragging rights. [:p]

• Praise 2

Exactly. I have tried a Scienta before and for 1.8 m tall guy, the last row was pretty ok.

Where got small?? Small engine yes, but spacious interior. This is the kind of MPVs very popular in Indonesia. Lots of head and leg room. Good for family of 5 or more pax.

M9 is selling a few at S$105K+. Thought that was a new model but I was wrong.

Im driving a old model, lots of hidden compartment. A bit underpowered but does its job. New model a bit out for my liking.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Any PI has it in showroom? I want to try the 3th row space. It may be a cheaper alternative to wish.

Edited by AnsonHo
  • Praise 2

(edited)

I would put the Sienta above the Mobilo. The Avanza shouldn't even be in anyone's shortlist.

Plus the Sienta has powered sliding doors.

Edited by samfreak
  • Praise 1

I would put the Sienta above the Mobilo. The Avanza shouldn't even be in anyone's shortlist.

Yes, a new design, sliding door, Japanese-made MPV cannot be compared to what's essentially a 13-year old, wagon configuration, and Thai-built people mover.

This design is appealing to me.

Lost the cutie look from the previous. Would be a better bet if AD brought it in instead of the current indon made MPV....oh cannot even rember the name.

Starting to see more of mobile, spotted 2 over the weekend. Actually very nice looking without seeing the interior, which I understand has been a big let down!