Toyota Sienta 2016

Panda88

just saw a youtube video on this car... nice design from the japanese this round but noticed that there are no way to adjust the leg room for the third row of passengers. the middle row cannot shift front or back... if this the same for wish as well?

Autolink holdings

Thank bro

just saw a youtube video on this car... nice design from the japanese this round but noticed that there are no way to adjust the leg room for the third row of passengers. the middle row cannot shift front or back... if this the same for wish as well?

Well only one way to find out. Visit the PI showroom Next week.

2nd row can shift front and back for 3rd row passengers

PI VinCar has it in their showroom... No time to go ssll.

Those interested can go see and help take some photos to share? [:p]

Vin car is G model. I viewed the X model at some PI yesterday!

Anyone knows the difference between G and X variant? Correct me if I am wrong, both dun comes with led headlamps and day time running lights.

G model looks nicer, not sure how much the price difference, if base on Japan's specs, difference between G model and X model are:

1) 2 power sliding door vs 1

2) push start system vs key

3) smart lock/unlock vs conventional key

4) aircond button looks nicer for G

5) multi-information display vs normal display

6) armrest

and some minor appearance difference. These are the standard, unless PI add on as optional item when the order is made.

Edited by bb1314

Check vincar and no test drive is allowed, earliest delivery of car is end Dec, hopefully COE can come lower before buy this sienta. Worried on the 109hp, seems too underpower. I drove a Hyundai I30 with 120hp and i already feel stretch when car goes up to genting...with this 109hp, not sure if it climb with full load...

Check vincar and no test drive is allowed, earliest delivery of car is end Dec, hopefully COE can come lower before buy this sienta. Worried on the 109hp, seems too underpower. I drove a Hyundai I30 with 120hp and i already feel stretch when car goes up to genting...with this 109hp, not sure if it climb with full load...

No prob lah, im driving a 2009 model, put to S mode ok liao. U r carrying 7 ppl vs 5 ppl cannot compare

I went Vincar to check out the gasoline 1.5G model. The car has the following options

1. Navi Package option with factory reverse camera

2. Toyota Safety Sense C option

3. Heater Seats option

4. Factory Floor Mat option

5. 16 inch factory sports rims option

6. LED Headlamp and Tail lamp option

7. Blue Fabric Seats option

G Model has the following Standard Trim

1. Dual sliding doors

2. Keyless Security System

3. Driver Side Arm Rest

4. Front Fog Lamps

I went Vincar to check out the gasoline 1.5G model. The car has the following options

1. Navi Package option with factory reverse camera

2. Toyota Safety Sense C option

3. Heater Seats option

4. Factory Floor Mat option

5. 16 inch factory sports rims option

6. LED Headlamp and Tail lamp option

7. Blue Fabric Seats option

G Model has the following Standard Trim

1. Dual sliding doors

2. Keyless Security System

3. Driver Side Arm Rest

4. Front Fog Lamps

Is the car in the show room?

Is there rear aircon? Have not seen the actual car yet. Was driving the 2004 model Sienta, no problem in going uphill to Genting with full 7 load. Just shift to 'S' gear.

My mileage was 225000km till i changed to Noah in 2008 Sept. One problem with the Sienta was that the aircon clutch needs to be replaced due to wear and tear, but that is cheap. cost about $150. the air con magnetic clutch is the one that kick starts that air con compressor.

↡ Advertisement