Best SG50 logo ever? (Image included)

nuttyprofessor

True, true. Having a higher % alternative parties in parliament is good enough, as we can see the effect of this in last GE liao. If not you think the whities would do so much changes to ''pacify'' the people meh? Lol.

pacify without much action to change is just a smokescreen for them to continue with their habits!
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

pacify without much action to change is just a smokescreen for them to continue with their habits!

That's why I said "pacify". Lol. I believe many people still will buy their story of changing, since they have indeed done so many changes since last GE. But whether the changes is good or bad, real or fake, then it is up to you to judge yourself.

That's why I said "pacify". Lol. I believe many people still will buy their story of changing, since they have indeed done so many changes since last GE. But whether the changes is good or bad, real or fake, then it is up to you to judge yourself.

errr....what kind of positive change.....i know our cpf MS and MRT fares had changed on the + side since last ge.....😢😢😢😢

Supersonic

errr....what kind of positive change.....i know our cpf MS and MRT fares had changed on the + side since last ge.....😢😢😢😢

Err, the slow down and delay of importing foreigners counted or not? And the revamp change on the parliament members counted also? Lol.

Err, the slow down and delay of importing foreigners counted or not? And the revamp change on the parliament members counted also? Lol.

too late liao.......we are already flooded then they decide to built a dam! Parliament got revamp har......i always skip the papers or change channel when they talk about our parliament.....not even during the budget speech because mcf will always have members who keeps us updated....😂😂😂😂

Supersonic

too late liao.......we are already flooded then they decide to built a dam! Parliament got revamp har......i always skip the papers or change channel when they talk about our parliament.....not even during the budget speech because mcf will always have members who keeps us updated....😂😂😂😂

Maybe some people will forgive them since at least they are doing something to salvage the situation? Lol. But the so called restricting on foreigner policy is just a show only, cause they never say they want to put a stop, they merely just say slow down only. Ultimately they still want to achieve the 6.9m population that they have set! Just that now they have taken a longer time to achieve it.

Maybe some people will forgive them since at least they are doing something to salvage the situation? Lol. But the so called restricting on foreigner policy is just a show only, cause they never say they want to put a stop, they merely just say slow down only. Ultimately they still want to achieve the 6.9m population that they have set! Just that now they have taken a longer time to achieve it.

they didnt say 6.9 live where mar.....maybe they want all those born n bred here to relocate overseas and let the newly mint to stay here. Ok what.....2.4 million living overseas and 2.4 newly mint stay here....the remaining will be pr,ft and fw.....6.9 million that will call SG home......
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

they didnt say 6.9 live where mar.....maybe they want all those born n bred here to relocate overseas and let the newly mint to stay here. Ok what.....2.4 million living overseas and 2.4 newly mint stay here....the remaining will be pr,ft and fw.....6.9 million that will call SG home......

You have a point. Lol. I don't know where they want the 6.9 live where but based from the current policy that they have, seems like the direction is to 'encourage' those born and bred here to 'get out' from here, so that they can bring in more foreigners and then can convert them into citizen, then every GE they would not scare dont have supporters? I hope i am wrong on this, lol.

• Praise 1

You have a point. Lol. I don't know where they want the 6.9 live where but based from the current policy that they have, seems like the direction is to 'encourage' those born and bred here to 'get out' from here, so that they can bring in more foreigners and then can convert them into citizen, then every GE they would not scare dont have supporters? I hope i am wrong on this, lol.

1st the guys must serve ns......after that then can fly kite overseas....😢😢😢

Supersonic

1st the guys must serve ns......after that then can fly kite overseas....😢😢😢

This is how they treat the locals?! Lol.

• Praise 2

This is how they treat the locals?! Lol.

cannot say much....later someone will quote 'dont think what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country' crap!😡😡😡😡
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

cannot say much....later someone will quote 'dont think what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country' crap!😡😡😡😡

Lol. [rolleyes]

• Praise 2