Lexus ES250 Real Sell Price

t0y0ta

The price of s80 is 170k bec it is an event car but I also understand tt it a reserve car but u will be the 2nd registered owner even though the car was never used at all. I tempted too but it's the engine noise tt hold me back. Very responsive but it is not a quiet car pls. Also I think next yr they have a new S90 to replace current s80 n compete against A6, 5 series which something s80 failed to do so.

Anyway still unsure if lexus e250 executive is worth it or not. Good refined quiet but lacks many features of today's car. Confused lah..

Who informed you on the ownership count? Event cars not necessarily means it has to be registered to be on the road.. Edited by Wizardofzzz
↡ Advertisement

Who informed you on the ownership count? Event cars not necessarily means it has to be registered to be on the road..

It was a sales auntie at volvo sales room who told me that. I made a phone call to ask another sales guy and he said the same. But he said further that if I do not want myself listed as 3nd owner, I can still buy direct fm them. In short ... event car or no event car, thr price is all the same! LPPL indeed.

The price of s80 is 170k bec it is an event car but I also understand tt it a reserve car but u will be the 2nd registered owner even though the car was never used at all. I tempted too but it's the engine noise tt hold me back. Very responsive but it is not a quiet car pls. Also I think next yr they have a new S90 to replace current s80 n compete against A6, 5 series which something s80 failed to do so.

Anyway still unsure if lexus e250 executive is worth it or not. Good refined quiet but lacks many features of today's car. Confused lah..

I have owned 2 previous volvos - V70 2.0T( based on S60 platform 2002 ) then the improved V70 2.5 T ( based on the present S80 platform 2007 ) . Good cars but they drive like sophisticated tractors. Probably will not be going back to Volvo for some time - the 2002 interior almost like to 2015 interior !Got the ES250 Luxury - 5 + 5 warranty and service, 212K nett ( with about 30K discount from the 242K listed price then. Gentle drive on ECO mode and reasonably rapid on Sport. Enough for Singapore. Not enough to try challenge boy racers! No regrets. Never fancied BMW or AUDI, JAG a little aged - new model due, and E class - throw a stone and you will hit one - so common. To be different look at Infiniti Q70 better drive than Lexus but may have problem selling later.

• Praise 2

Received email Re: Lexus ES Run Out Promotion - possibly Borneo motors clearing stocks for new Facelift ES.

If need to get best price/value, worth to get this outgoing model.

But personally prefer the in coming new facelift model, seems nicer light clusters both front and back, also apparently LED headlights instead of current HID.And the passenger seat now have extra electric control for Driver to assess.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

I have owned 2 previous volvos - V70 2.0T( based on S60 platform 2002 ) then the improved V70 2.5 T ( based on the present S80 platform 2007 ) . Good cars but they drive like sophisticated tractors. Probably will not be going back to Volvo for some time - the 2002 interior almost like to 2015 interior !Got the ES250 Luxury - 5 + 5 warranty and service, 212K nett ( with about 30K discount from the 242K listed price then. Gentle drive on ECO mode and reasonably rapid on Sport. Enough for Singapore. Not enough to try challenge boy racers! No regrets. Never fancied BMW or AUDI, JAG a little aged - new model due, and E class - throw a stone and you will hit one - so common. To be different look at Infiniti Q70 better drive than Lexus but may have problem selling later.

Agree, was driving my sister ES250 Exec model this week and the interior quality and comfort is quite amazing. I can get about 11+ km/l on gentle driving.

Just dislike the wood steering wheel and very basic infotainment system.

I owned only 1 volvo before S60 and I agree it is a good car in term of safety.. driving only so so before I changed to E class. I was looking at ES250 lux too was too turn off by the quality of the build. ES is equally common on the road now, mainly driven by more matured ppl. but I have to give credit to the generous amt of space in the car. I voice down to individual preferences. before S60 I own a RX400h. everytime I sent for servicing and when I complain for problem. the chief tester always never fail to tell .. Sir this is still a Japanese car... cant really compare to germans... i just shake head.

Agree, was driving my sister ES250 Exec model this week and the interior quality and comfort is quite amazing. I can get about 11+ km/l on gentle driving.

Just dislike the wood steering wheel and very basic infotainment system.

quality good ? you sure bo.. hard plastic every where even the leather feels low end.. it is an entry model.. only GS looks better

Supercharged

quality good ? you sure bo.. hard plastic every where even the leather feels low end.. it is an entry model.. only GS looks better

Very sure - because we are 2 different persons and different opinions. LOL

• Praise 4

Very sure - because we are 2 different persons and different opinions. LOL

Finally when we choose the car we purchase, we must not regret. We will always overlook some things if the package is something we can live with. The interior quality of the Infiniti is amongst the better ones in my opinion, but the design is retro. For example the window controls in the Lexus is almost the same as the Toyota. The Infiniti have soft touch brushed metallic chrome tipped controls - very nice to look at, touch and use. But you don't buy a car because the window controls are are cool. It has to be a whole package put together that can make you say I can live with this for the next 5 years and enjoy my daily drive. Happy hunting!

The ES250 is indeed quiet and refined. Also very spacious. Interior quality is not bad but quite typical Japanese in design.

The Q70 is better value and to me has finer finishing and I feel uses materials that are of better quality.

The Audi A6 is also spacious but not as big as the ES250. Steering is very light though.

The S80 has the most powerful engine and 8 speed gearbox, but not as quiet. Very attractive price.

The Merc E200 is well put together but very common. I like the light clusters.

Each has many pros and cons.

• Praise 5

Received email Re: Lexus ES Run Out Promotion - possibly Borneo motors clearing stocks for new Facelift ES.

If need to get best price/value, worth to get this outgoing model.

But personally prefer the in coming new facelift model, seems nicer light clusters both front and back, also apparently LED headlights instead of current HID.And the passenger seat now have extra electric control for Driver to assess.

anyone have the latest run out offer pricing for ES250 executive this weekend?

The ES250 is indeed quiet and refined. Also very spacious. Interior quality is not bad but quite typical Japanese in design.

The Q70 is better value and to me has finer finishing and I feel uses materials that are of better quality.

The Audi A6 is also spacious but not as big as the ES250. Steering is very light though.

The S80 has the most powerful engine and 8 speed gearbox, but not as quiet. Very attractive price.

The Merc E200 is well put together but very common. I like the light clusters.

Each has many pros and cons.

Agree with your analysis. Personally I like the exterior design of the ES250 and the S80. Felt that the design of the E200 is rather dated. C class is nicer and more classy.

The price of S80 is unbeatable! Coupled with a new and efficient engine and a 8speed auto box. Not bad indeed. Only downside is most may find the exterior design less than modern.

Received email Re: Lexus ES Run Out Promotion - possibly Borneo motors clearing stocks for new Facelift ES

.........And the passenger seat now have extra electric control for Driver to assess.

ai yo! camry already have this more than 10 years ago.

Edited by Jp66
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

anyone have the latest run out offer pricing for ES250 executive this weekend?

But should include showroom cars too.