Lexus ES250 Real Sell Price

t0y0ta

Bros ... how much is the new ES250? Anyone knows? I read in the Sunday Times that the new ES250 starts from $233K which is a huge jump from the current tail end cohort of approx $186K!

↡ Advertisement

Bros ... how much is the new ES250? Anyone knows? I read in the Sunday Times that the new ES250 starts from $233K which is a huge jump from the current tail end cohort of approx $186K!

I hear from my salesman that the FL is 14k more than the outgoing clear stock price.

The facelift ES is available for delivery, however, the local Lexus website has not been updated.

The new car looks sharper, but still very conservative from the rear.

engine still the same?price?

I hear from my salesman that the FL is 14k more than the outgoing clear stock price.

I believe they have overtrade and other rebate so if you less around 30k will be the price I believe

Marginal utility. The satistfaction of consuming another new b&b car vs a person's preferred car.

I will wanna drive a car that "smiles" at me every morning and perks up my day.

Everyone is different. It may be the brand or drive.

It is unmeasureable.

to me I am happy seeing my 3pointed star standing on my bonnet every day and time I drive.

Marginal utility. The satistfaction of consuming another new b&b car vs a person's preferred car.

I will wanna drive a car that "smiles" at me every morning and perks up my day.

Everyone is different. It may be the brand or drive.

It is unmeasureable.

Fully agree. The point I am making is to buy within your means. Not worth beyond your budget or monthly wage. If one can afford it, of course buy the best one can get. If not, juz work harder and smarter or simply be realistic on what one can afford vs what one dying to afford it.

what is the difference in spec vs. the old ES?

They hv a brochure or the sales guys at Lexus can share more. Can read more about it in the Internet. The new FL js more stylo and modern

Very cool indeed.

The Amber Crystal color is very specia, attractivé and one of a kind color indeed..

Fully agree. The point I am making is to buy within your means. Not worth beyond your budget or monthly wage. If one can afford it, of course buy the best one can get. If not, juz work harder and smarter or simply be realistic on what one can afford vs what one dying to afford it.

Er...agree with your point. However I am not referring so much from budgeting point of view.

What I mean is that the price gap between, say, camry and es250 is that few tens of k. It may be worth to someone that views the brand is worth that much or simply just that the outlook design of es is superior to camry.

For example, personally, I will put Camry in the same league (b&b) as Altis cos camry design just cannot make it (sorry - no offense to camry owners). It will dull the start of my day just simply by the looking at it (marginal utility will be -ve!!). I will even be more willing to pay for an Altis than Camry (even if Camry is at 105k) cos Altis looks better in my opinion. See my point?

Anyway buying car is never sensible in Singapore, let alone being rational.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers.

Er...agree with your point. However I am not referring so much from budgeting point of view.

What I mean is that the price gap between, say, camry and es250 is that few tens of k. It may be worth to someone that views the brand is worth that much or simply just that the outlook design of es is superior to camry.

For example, personally, I will put Camry in the same league (b&b) as Altis cos camry design just cannot make it (sorry - no offense to camry owners). It will dull the start of my day just simply by the looking at it (marginal utility will be -ve!!). I will even be more willing to pay for an Altis than Camry (even if Camry is at 105k) cos Altis looks better in my opinion. See my point?

Anyway buying car is never sensible in Singapore, let alone being rational.

Just my 2 cents. Cheers.

Good point.... thailand juz launched the New ES PORT version of camry... looks nicer than the current camry.. Juz hope the car is more firm and sturdy than the current camry. Borneo motors has no plans to bring in yet but focusing on selling the curent camry 2.5 at the px of the 2.0cc camry. The margins they earned btween 2.0 n 2.5 Camry is already huge n profitable.

Tempted to trade in 2014 ES300h luxury but will waste a lot of money for depreciation....not a wise decision.

Isn't it largely just a facelift, as I think the engine and hybrid set-up are the same?  Unless you have money to burn on the cosmetics, doesn't seem a wise decision indeed.

• Praise 1

You are rite. I visited the Lexus showroom on sat and impressed with the setup but that is in material as that is not my house anyway!

The new ES is very nice with auto tailgate n hill start and LED Headlights (finally!!) The car looks real sharp n cool. Worth reviewing. Happy shopping . COE is hard to crash now given less Cat B available in next 3 months.

How do u guys/gals find the new colors ?

Yes, finally LED headlights!

ps: My wife current 2014 ES non facelift, only the fog lights are LED, the main beam headlights is HID and the high beam is the usual yellow outdated halogen! By the way, its already equipped with auto tailgate/power boot and hill start.

Isn't it largely just a facelift, as I think the engine and hybrid set-up are the same?  Unless you have money to burn on the cosmetics, doesn't seem a wise decision indeed.

Agree bro

The price of NX and ES are very similar.

NX - powerful engine, more youthful (front looks ok but not the rear), less features and interior built not as refined.

ES - less powerful camry engine, matured design, lots of features and better built.

2 very different cars, which one would you get?

NX - powerful engine, more youthful (front looks ok but not the rear), less features and interior built not as refined.

ES - less powerful camry engine, matured design, lots of features and better built.

NX lower deprec due to higher OMV.

But ES is better bang for the buck.

Although I chose NX, my vote would be for...... Infiniti Q50

• Praise 1

Saw and touches Q50...

The rear too small and cramp as compared to ES ... [thumbsdown]

Although the power is far more powerful than ES

Edited by L23

neither .. i stll prefer min a GS or RX.

q50 will appeal to those who likes a sporty look and super value for money when compared to the e class having the same engine and gear box.

Between q50, es250 and s80, which will you choose ?

↡ Advertisement