Drivers here like to blast horns for no reason.

Cumzilla

Just now was filtering out left from outram road into chin swee, right lane is into CTE tunnel, then there are cars turning right the other way from outram into the tunnel or chin swee. This particular idiot, driving a nissan latio, if i am not wrong, was still at the right turn box outer lane, i estimated about 2-3 cars length away, so i just filtered out into chin swee. Soon, he caught up behind and then blasted the horn at me for nobody business. Common lah, about 3 cars length away, really eyes got problem. I think hes just not happy someone is faster than him. So i just slowed down to see what he will do. Just as i predicted, he drove beside me, then slowed down and blasted his horns again. I simply cant be bother to look at him and just carried on driving into the carpark at jln kukoh. Never follow me in leh, if he followed, then i really have a lot of time to play with him, the police HQ is just nearby, will ask him to follow me there if he want to play.

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

Just now was filtering out left from outram road into chin swee, right lane is into CTE tunnel, then there are cars turning right the other way from outram into the tunnel or chin swee. This particular idiot, driving a nissan latio, if i am not wrong, was still at the right turn box outer lane, i estimated about 2-3 cars length away, so i just filtered out into chin swee. Soon, he caught up behind and then blasted the horn at me for nobody business. Common lah, about 3 cars length away, really eyes got problem. I think hes just not happy someone is faster than him. So i just slowed down to see what he will do. Just as i predicted, he drove beside me, then slowed down and blasted his horns again. I simply cant be bother to look at him and just carried on driving into the carpark at jln kukoh. Never follow me in leh, if he followed, then i really have a lot of time to play with him, the police HQ is just nearby, will ask him to follow me there if he want to play.

He "won" already. Cuz you irritated him so he came up to honk at you to irritate you. Seems like he irritated you enough that you had to post it in the forum

• Praise 4

Agree with all the bros comments

Think about it this way....u angry bad for your health, is the other party affected? Probably not

Cheer up! Its a nice Friday night

Enjoy!

• Praise 1

I don't get much horning on my daily drives leh.

Man, I am right at the opposite end, my drive is unusually horny [grin]

Man, I am right at the opposite end, my drive is unusually horny [grin]

Lol....must be quite an enjoyable ride for ya...

Oh yeah [laugh] one can only imagine the intensity [laugh]

tumblr_inline_nlzgseM24p1r7ffn0.gif

Wa....U better go to mechanic for health check soon, looking at the speed and intensity its going, and the high frequency since u go through this daily

An immediate check is warranted!

Lol.....lol.....lol....[laugh]

Wa....U better go to mechanic for health check soon, looking at the speed and intensity its going, and the high frequency since u go through this daily

An immediate check is warranted!

Lol.....lol.....lol....[laugh]

Regular serving of piston heads and clearing of build ups in the pipes are very important you know [grin]

tumblr_mcpulouMzm1rk0bcno1_500.gif

• Praise 1

(edited)

Drive a sufficiently interesting car there will be a sufficiently interesting passenger......

.......... the above is absolutely NOT TRUE!

Edited by Volvobrick

He "won" already. Cuz you irritated him so he came up to honk at you to irritate you. Seems like he irritated you enough that you had to post it in the forum

i think its natural for anyone to be irritated if u kena horned for no reason. If i am to blame, i will be first to own up and wave back to the other party to apologise.

These drivers honk or flash their lights because they are simply not happy that you managed to get in and even pull a distance away.

All without them even having to brake an inch. Even when they do not have to brake, they are simply not happy at all, they do not want people to be in front of them.

They are sore losers.

• Praise 1

Honestly, Some drivers who got honked don't even realise their mistakes on the road. Signalling doesn't mean you have the right of way. It can be 3 or even 10 cars distant away from your car but if his speed is too fast, there's high chance the driver had to brake eruptly to prevent collision. I am pretty sure many of us have seen cars signalling not even a second and move over to the next lane and the car behind him had to jam brake. Some even better, almost in the next lane and start signalling.. no point lah.. :D I do not understand why people areso sensitive with honk.

On the other hand, yes I do agree some people are being a pain in the arse. Yes initially they used honk for a good reason - to bring awareness to the other driver and they should stop there and move on. Sadly there's too many road rage and ego on the road.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1