Prevailing Quata premium (PQP) of COE renewal

Kchew21

My mum always told me, if something looks too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true.

Thank you for the reminder bro

TQ and good luck to both of us... [;)] and any out there whom are waiting on the side for a drop in PQP [:p]

I am joining in on the party too bros
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

The full cash gang if sees this will come in and preach cannot afford to pay full cash for Coe better take bus.

Don't say liddat lah. Very hurting wan hor.... 

You can see some people drive big big cars Merc S series but live in HDB house only, but people no drive car but leave in ang mo chu... kekeke. Which you prefer???

Everyone has their own priorities and preference. You see people no drive car, does not mean he/she no money hor. In-fact, they may have full of cash and live big big house but don't want to buy a negative investment item like the car hor.

Same for the other way round, have car does not mean got loads of cash (bcos depreciating asset and down-payment commitment).

So to each his own!!! 

• Praise 2

May PQP is already out, after the 2nd bid in April.

May PQP is @ $46,048

We will know June-16 PQP upon 2nd COE bidding in May.

If it is lower then $46,048. We will just happily renew in June, as our ride expire in June.

If it is higher then $46,048. depending on how much higher, you might want to take the lower PQP and renew in May.

Hope this helps. 

Bro, once again thanks.

If lets say the June 16 is up by 1K to $47,048, does this means that for the 10 year COE starting June2016, we pay $1K for 1 more month extra as compared to the May2016 COE? so its not worth it.

Unless the June 16, COE drops below May COE, then we tan tio liao. 1 extra month of COE for lesser dollars!!!

The full cash gang if sees this will come in and preach cannot afford to pay full cash for Coe better take bus.

There are indeed quite a few full cash-ers in MCF when it comes to buying car(s) but those that preach cannot afford full cash for COE better go public transport, only a few of them belong to the full cash gang!

I also pay full cash when I order food from kopitiam.

Bro, once again thanks.

If lets say the June 16 is up by 1K to $47,048, does this means that for the 10 year COE starting June2016, we pay $1K for 1 more month extra as compared to the May2016 COE? so its not worth it.

Unless the June 16, COE drops below May COE, then we tan tio liao. 1 extra month of COE for lesser dollars!!!

yes. you pay $1k  for coe to end a month later (june instead of may). Which might still be worth it depending on individual. 

yes. best is june PQP is lower.

There are indeed quite a few full cash-ers in MCF when it comes to buying car(s) but those that preach cannot afford full cash for COE better go public transport, only a few of them belong to the full cash gang!

I also pay full cash when I order food from kopitiam.

Same I also full cash just now for my yakun toast and kopi haha

Renew COE must go through inspection before can renew road tax right. So procedure is renew COE first before can go for inspection and road tax. All these must be done on the same day? Renew car insurance can always do first.

better option is to renew 10 years.

5 years cannot renew anymore and at the juncture, could coincide with a low supply of COEs. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged

4% interest rate based on front-end loading method calculation is an effective interest rate of about 8%.

真的是杀人放火。

serious? 4%?

don't get rip.. I rather you find my friend, his company is doing 3.3%

every bit counts

yes. you pay $1k for coe to end a month later (june instead of may). Which might still be worth it depending on individual.

yes. best is june PQP is lower.

Brothers, just to share more info, there is a late renewal fee if you renew after your COE expiry, and the late fee is few hundreds depending on the category.

You may check website for details under ' Payment Channels'

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/maintain_vehicle/coe1.html

Edited by DM84
  • Praise 1

Renew COE must go through inspection before can renew road tax right. So procedure is renew COE first before can go for inspection and road tax. All these must be done on the same day? Renew car insurance can always do first.

No need.

First year renewal dont need only end of first year moving to 2nd year you need to inspect and then every year after that.

Brothers, just to share more info, there is a late renewal fee if you renew after your COE expiry, and the late fee is few hundreds depending on the category.

You may check website for details under ' Payment Channels'

http://www.onemotoring.com.sg/publish/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/maintain_vehicle/coe1.html

Even if expired, the PQP can only be paid based on the month it expired not anything after that.

Aright, always thinking need vehicle inspection on the 10th year. COE expiring on the 19th May and there isn't any advantages to renew early, so do everything like COE renewal, road tax renewal on the 18th May should be ok bah.

Turbocharged

Aright, always thinking need vehicle inspection on the 10th year. COE expiring on the 19th May and there isn't any advantages to renew early, so do everything like COE renewal, road tax renewal on the 18th May should be ok bah.

The renewal is immediate can be done at the LTA counter, but u can only renew road tax if your insurance is valid during the period. 

Bro Ahbao999,

To be honest, if you notice, quite a number of dealers are taking in wish and selling it after renewing 5years....

Therefore it should be safe to renew wish as I believed the dealers know best If this model is worth to be taken in for renewal and has value and demand... Not forgetting its reliability...

Just out of curiosity, wonder if the parts currently used in new wish is compatible for 10year old wish?

Some parts are compatible for 2009 model. 

However, Toyota part widely available in the market.  And also I in this trade so quite safe for me.

Toyota wish really very reliable.  only common wear and tear which will not cost you a bomb. 

Some parts are compatible for 2009 model.

However, Toyota part widely available in the market. And also I in this trade so quite safe for me.

Toyota wish really very reliable. only common wear and tear which will not cost you a bomb.

Brother,

Never know that you are in this trade... Least you know part replacement is taken care of.....

Next time may look for you for spare part lobang!!! Cos I am also plannimg to renew my wish! LOL...

No need.

First year renewal dont need only end of first year moving to 2nd year you need to inspect and then every year after that.

Even if expired, the PQP can only be paid based on the month it expired not anything after that.

Wah, I never knew it.... Thanks for this info!

So can I say for COE renewal, it's either you:

1. renew earlier before expiry

2. on the month of its expiry (based in PQP of that month) with no late renewal fee imposed, or

3. Renew after expiry with late renewal fee imposed and PQP is based on the COE expiry month

This also means that if COE expires in July, if the PQP for August onwards is super low, even you renew in August, the PQP will still based on July....

For all I knew, I thought if the PQP beyond expiry month is super low, even with the late renewal fee imposed, I can still wait cos it is still worth the wait.... So looks like I was wrong.....

• Praise 1

Brother,

Never know that you are in this trade... Least you know part replacement is taken care of.....

Next time may look for you for spare part lobang!!! Cos I am also plannimg to renew my wish! LOL...

You can PM me.

Toyota wish parts are not that expensive ... Engine and gearbox very reliable. 

↡ Advertisement