Want to Buy - 2015 Accent Tyres 175/70R14

Vinceng

Turbocharged

Any of you who just collected / collecting soon, your new Accent, and intend to upsize your tyres, pls PM me.

I want to buy your 4 stock tyres, 175/70R14.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

The stock tyres are basic, bottom of the range Hankook tyres, which I don't mind.

Win win situation. Seller can get higher price than trading in to a tyre shop, which would probably offer a meagre price.

seriously tyre of this size is quite cheap liao. Might as well get a better set for better grip.

most OEare grade c or D tyre if i remember correctly.

• Praise 1

Wow, the size of the tyres are so thin and small! Yes I do agree, get slightly wider width. Least it will not jeopardise so much on safety.

• Praise 1

Sure or not? Wider tire can be more prone to hydro-planing if it is not suitable for certain car models.. Do check what you are using is suitable. Perception that wider tire are safer, or buy more expensive tire is safer, can be = a fool and his money soon part company.

Yeap I certainly agree you 're right to a certain extent. Maybe I should rephrase, the right types of tyres with wide width. I've seen a few videos of cars with thin tyres and pretty high in depth and lose control when they turned e.g the Chevrolet spark feat. in Spore reckless drives.

The tyres were so thin and high.

Sure or not? Wider tire can be more prone to hydro-planing if it is not suitable for certain car models.. Do check what you are using is suitable. Perception that wider tire are safer, or buy more expensive tire is safer, can be = a fool and his money soon part company.

YES wider tyre is more prone to hydro plan if the tyres are of the same made and pattern

now aday some new cars are already equipped with wide tyre size, so don't be just follow blindly.

example like if are talking about this Accent

stock size 175/70/14 go for Quality tyre if you are just doing daily driving

can check tyre size / pressure label on driver door pillar

up size 185/65/14 still for daily driving

some went up to 195/55/15 215/40/17 to me is waste of money if you go for cheapo tyre which can be more prone to hydro plan

Any of you who just collected / collecting soon, your new Accent, and intend to upsize your tyres, pls PM me.

I want to buy your 4 stock tyres, 175/70R14.

Doubt you will get a response. The stock tyres despite being economical are great. In fact the kumho tyres won awards. For accent, we really can't change the tyres profile as it will affect handling.

Doubt you will get a response. The stock tyres despite being economical are great. In fact the kumho tyres won awards. For accent, we really can't change the tyres profile as it will affect handling.

yes , everytime you change tyre size/type/brand /model(even on the same) of tyre , handling might be be affected

is the matter of better / same or not as good as it used to be

↡ Advertisement