Rabbit stuff to give away

Yeshe

Condolences to the loss of your rabbit.

May I know what is the proper way to dispose the dead body?

i used this service 2 years ago when my rabbit passed on..

http://www.tengoku.com.sg/

you can choose to bring back the ashes. if not they will go out to sea to disperse the ashes iirc..

it was a sweet service.. they even provide you with flower for saying last goodbye before they cremate the body.

I am here.

Condolences.

I have two adult rabbits, one 9 years old and another 8 years old. Both of them has been with us since 1 year old. The one in my avatar is the 9 year old boy. Most of the stuff you giving away, I already have. These stuff are great for someone who just started out. But If really no one wants them, send me a PM to collect them.

Turbocharged

Condolences to the loss of your rabbit.

May I know what is the proper way to dispose the dead body?

we sent him to Mount Pleasant to be cremated.

I am here.

Condolences.

I have two adult rabbits, one 9 years old and another 8 years old. Both of them has been with us since 1 year old. The one in my avatar is the 9 year old boy. Most of the stuff you giving away, I already have. These stuff are great for someone who just started out. But If really no one wants them, send me a PM to collect them.

thks bro.

bro kenomi has collected the stuff yesterday.

My younger, 11 years old rabbit in bad shape now. Sent her to the vet yesterday as she is having diarrhea and very lethargic. Vet examined and said maybe have turmor in the body that causes her to be so sick. She used to be very active girl.

At such an age, vet do advise not to do anything. Just let her go naturally. They gave her pain killer injection and some food to be fed to her.

She now just lie down permanently and seldom move.

Both my wife and I sad that it is passing away soon. Probably in a few days and weeks. It has been with us for almost 10 years liao. The other older rabbit also very sad. Always going to her and lick her. Its playmate for 10 years going off soon. [bigcry][shakehead]

• Praise 3

My younger, 11 years old rabbit in bad shape now. Sent her to the vet yesterday as she is having diarrhea and very lethargic. Vet examined and said maybe have turmor in the body that causes her to be so sick. She used to be very active girl.

At such an age, vet do advise not to do anything. Just let her go naturally. They gave her pain killer injection and some food to be fed to her.

Both my wife and I sad that it is passing away soon. Probably in a few days and weeks. It has been with us for almost 10 years liao. The other older rabbit also very sad. Always going to her and lick her. Its playmate for 10 years going off soon. [bigcry][shakehead]

So sorry to hear about this [bigcry]

We will face this someday

On the positive side, she has given u joy for a good decade

Take care bro

The hazard of keep pets.

Our rabbit had tumor and like yours unable to move. Had to feed oxbow critical care. 3am heard her scream, took her in my arms and she slept forever.

I was thinking of euthanasia but I can't bring myself to do it. On retrospect, I should because it eases her pain.

Take care bro.

• Praise 3

11yrs should be around the average lifespan of a rabbit. Lost my cat last 2yrs due to failed liver or something like that.

Being able to pet these felines makes us more attached to it.

No wonder why I never cringe at the lost of my fishes. Just scoop and flush.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Bro, I feel your pain.

Let's her go as painlessly as possible. If she is in pain constantly, it's cruel to keep her alive just because we cannot bear to let her go.

There is no magic formula. Only you know when you need to let her move on.

Best wishes.

If you wish to keep her close to you after that, you can opt for individual cremation and then bring her ashes back. I did that for my girl last year too. Sent her there and back home personally. Used tengoku pet cremation services but it seems that they have closed shop.

• Praise 4

It's very sad to hear this.

They are just like us, get sick, grow old and passed on, even though they have a lifespan shorter than us.

However it's good that your rabbit girl has grown old in grace as such a ripe age and brought so much joy to your family.

Be strong and continue to move on. It's painful to see your pet suffer and die, because it's just like part of the family member.

I love furry animals like dogs and rabbits but I can't bear the emotional loss when they die. Partly also because I won't have time to take good care of them.

I had an aunt who has three dogs in the past. One after another for years, each of them passed on. She was pretty upset for months after each one passed away.

Bro, I feel your pain.

Let's her go as painlessly as possible. If she is in pain constantly, it's cruel to keep her alive just because we cannot bear to let her go.

There is no magic formula. Only you know when you need to let her move on.

Best wishes.

If you wish to keep her close to you after that, you can opt for individual cremation and then bring her ashes back. I did that for my girl last year too. Sent her there and back home personally. Used tengoku pet cremation services but it seems that they have closed shop.

The vet recommended Mount Pleasant at Mandai for cremation. Still don't know what to do. But seeing it in pain, really saddens us.

11yrs should be around the average lifespan of a rabbit. Lost my cat last 2yrs due to failed liver or something like that.

Being able to pet these felines makes us more attached to it.

No wonder why I never cringe at the lost of my fishes. Just scoop and flush.

The vet said 11 years is very very old already. Rabbits average life span is 8 years.

The vet said 11 years is very very old already. Rabbits average life span is 8 years.

Oldest rabbit in the record is 18yrs.. Ancient old!

Btw is the rabbit meat sold across the causeway came from pet rabbits?

Oldest rabbit in the record is 18yrs.. Ancient old!

Btw is the rabbit meat sold across the causeway came from pet rabbits?

How could that be? Probably from farms

Sad to hear that.

I also have a rabbit. It is 6 years old (Netherland Dwarf).

Turbocharged

The vet recommended Mount Pleasant at Mandai for cremation. Still don't know what to do. But seeing it in pain, really saddens us.

If my girl is in pain, at advanced age and in a situation where the prognosis is no good even after the most invasive treatment, I will let her go painlessly without the treatment. I owe her that for all the love and company she has given me all these years.

You need to discuss with your loved ones and come to a decision quickly. Don't let her suffer needlessly. Without food and water, she will also die a slow death.

You can Google pet cremation singapore for all those in this business. Read the reviews. Prepare in advance.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1