Rabbit stuff to give away

Yeshe

Turbocharged

I dont think i can have any pet as mentioned before, as i could not handle the lost of my pet.

The joy of having them outweighs the pain of losing them.

Death is what mother nature has intended.

Humans or animals, as long as they are an important part of your life, you will always remember them. Keep the good times in your heart and smile when you recollect those memories.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

The joy of having them outweighs the pain of losing them.

Death is what mother nature has intended.

Humans or animals, as long as they are an important part of your life, you will always remember them. Keep the good times in your heart and smile when you recollect those memories.

Agreed.  [:)]

The older rabbit has not been active the past week. Not eating or drinking on its own accord. My wife had to syringe feed him. Yesterday, it took all his strength and jumped into the litter tray and lay there the whole day. It doesnt look good. We will let lay there and let it slowly pass away.

post-2654-0-00863200-1542007010_thumb.jpg

• Praise 5

The older rabbit has not been active the past week. Not eating or drinking on its own accord. My wife had to syringe feed him. Yesterday, it took all his strength and jumped into the litter tray and lay there the whole day. It doesnt look good. We will let lay there and let it slowly pass away.

attachicon.gif20181111_195813.jpg

Omg. Hopefully he would not suffer much. About 1 year ago the other rabbit of yours just passed on.  [smallcry]

Turbocharged

20181111_195813.jpg

So sad to see it wasting away slowly. Makes me tear.

Let's hope that its passing will be painless and swift.

Sorry to hear. It is really heart breaking. Your rabbit look so sweet.

You and your wife have done more than anybody would have. He must be very grateful that in got into your family. He will be in a better place.

• Praise 9

Have you taken it to the vet?

Is it of some illness or really old age?

Sad to see it like that. 

Sad stuff.

well age and illness gets to us all...

• Praise 1

Sad stuff.

well age and illness gets to us all...

Even though age and illness gets to us all, but still very sad to see and hear it.  [smallcry]

Have you taken it to the vet?

Is it of some illness or really old age?

Sad to see it like that.

Have not taken him to the vet. My wife dont wish to put him down, he is too dear to her. We believe it is due to old age. He is very very old already. We adopted him when he was 6 months old in 2005.

There was no sudden illness like the previous one. More like day by day it got less active, ate lesser and lesser. It would still clean himself and groom himself. But now, no longer able to move.

All of us are sad, but this is life.

He has not eaten for the past two days. He refused any food, even his favourite corn. Also refused to drink any water syringe fed to him.

My wife made an appointment with the vet this evening. She cant bear to see him go on like that and wish to end his suffering.

Goodbye to our last rabbit, Snuffy. It has been a wonderful 13 years.

• Praise 4

Some times we have to play God to end the misery/suffering

He has not eaten for the past two days. He refused any food, even his favourite corn. Also refused to drink any water syringe fed to him.

My wife made an appointment with the vet this evening. She cant bear to see him go on like that and wish to end his suffering.

Goodbye to our last rabbit, Snuffy. It has been a wonderful 13 years.

• Praise 1

Side track a little. My aunt have a cat for 19 years (YES, 19 and it was just 3 months short to 20 years), and during the last week before it pass on, the cat has been very weak, lying in one corner of the bedroom, not eating (last 3 - 4 days), and not really sleeping too.

What happened was that one of my cousins was overseas for work, and the day she touched down, rushed home and carried the cat in her arm, and within 1 hour or so (I was told), the cat took it last breath.

Although cannot be proven scientifically, but animal, just like human, may want to see everyone before they "go"...

• Praise 11

Side track a little. My aunt have a cat for 19 years (YES, 19 and it was just 3 months short to 20 years), and during the last week before it pass on, the cat has been very weak, lying in one corner of the bedroom, not eating (last 3 - 4 days), and not really sleeping too.

What happened was that one of my cousins was overseas for work, and the day she touched down, rushed home and carried the cat in her arm, and within 1 hour or so (I was told), the cat took it last breath.

Although cannot be proven scientifically, but animal, just like human, may want to see everyone before they "go"...

Yup, we are glad that he "tong" until we are back from trip to US. He was already not active last few months.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1