Peugeot 5008

Csc2015

Just sign on the dotted line today for a Peugeot 5008 as it is at about the same range of price as Mobilio but many more features and chic. Hope to get the coe this coming bidding and collect my ride end of Aug.

↡ Advertisement

how much is the 5008 selling? I didn't realise the price had come down to same range as mobile?

Just sign on the dotted line today for a Peugeot 5008 as it is at about the same range of price as Mobilio but many more features and chic. Hope to get the coe this coming bidding and collect my ride end of Aug.

(edited)

i think u just make a very bad decision

Have you driven a Peugeot before? How did you make such a conclusion? Is it on hearsay or actual experience? Please share more....

Edited by Csc2015

Bro, please elaborate more than just a sentence [smash]

Ya Lor....

i think u just make a very bad decision

Went to your post. Are you a Volvo SE? Now I understand why....

You just search furrynads post then you will know why. I gather that he is somewhat of a expert on the French brands, really knows the ins and outs

I don't think he is Volvo se........in this forum, he is known to be the French car connoisseur.

strangest thing is he drives a citroen for a long time but he has nothing great to say about French car and also quite scathing in his assessment of one particular workshop....hehe..........then again, having followed his post for sometimes in MCF, I know how to interpret his comments better in the a neutral light.

I did ask about Peugeot 5008 before in this forum and he also offered the same advice to me.

Ya Lor....

Went to your post. Are you a Volvo SE? Now I understand why....

• Praise 3

I don't think he is Volvo se........in this forum, he is known to be the French car connoisseur.

strangest thing is he drives a citroen for a long time but he has nothing great to say about French car and also quite scathing in his assessment of one particular workshop....hehe..........then again, having followed his post for sometimes in MCF, I know how to interpret his comments better in the a neutral light.

I did ask about Peugeot 5008 before in this forum and he also offered the same advice to me.

I couldn't find similiar thread in this forum. I read some good and some not so good feedback , and I know whichever makes one get, there are always pros and cons... so not too worried by his remarks...

Just hoping to find some Peugeot fans here...

Since you already sign on the dotted line....so why care so much about what others commented? Be it good or bad decision...you probably have to live with it.....come back to this thread to provide us a review of the car after some serious mileage on it....that will be a good service to the MCF community.....cheers

• Praise 5

I couldn't find similiar thread in this forum. I read some good and some not so good feedback , and I know whichever makes one get, there are always pros and cons... so not too worried by his remarks...

Just hoping to find some Peugeot fans here...

Probably can find more Peugeot drivers at the sg Peugeot forum, but sometimes the opinions are rather one sided.

Probably can find more Peugeot drivers at the sg Peugeot forum, but sometimes the opinions are rather one sided.

Do you have the link...

Since you already sign on the dotted line....so why care so much about what others commented? Be it good or bad decision...you probably have to live with it.....come back to this thread to provide us a review of the car after some serious mileage on it....that will be a good service to the MCF community.....cheers

Thanks for the advice. Was thinking of that too....will live with it good or bad and will share my personal opinion after I collect my ride. So far, I am still very happy with my purchase in terms of price and features and have no regret at this point.....

You just search furrynads post then you will know why. I gather that he is somewhat of a expert on the French brands, really knows the ins and outs

Whatever is the case, each have their opinion and if it is so bad, Peugeot would have closed shop. So not to worry, I can take it.

• Praise 1

Thanks for the advice. Was thinking of that too....will live with it good or bad and will share my personal opinion after I collect my ride. So far, I am still very happy with my purchase in terms of price and features and have no regret at this point.....

enjoy your new ride....waiting for your review in years to come...

Rented one in London last Dec. Drove over 2500km in a week. Highways, quaint little villages, some light offroad, inner city traffic.

Found it spacious (esp with the very expansive panoramic roof) and comfy. Negotiating inner London traffic and tight estate roads wasn't an issue despite the size. The high seating position made it easy to gauge the corners and place the car in relation to its surroundings.

Lots of gadgets and creature comforts. Was a diesel though, so mpg was good but sounded rattly. Driving at speed on highways was an easy cruise. The twisty stuff going through little villages was handled quite well without feeling like I was in a boat. Passengers loved it.

As a rental, i loved it as a comfy and practical ride for the whole family.

Owning one, on the other hand....not so sure. In the week that i had the car, several electronic faults occurred. While none were critical or required a tow truck, it did irritate and caused a fair bit of worrying. Most times a restart would take care of things. But still....I wouldn't want to have to always worry about the next set of blinking fault lights coming on.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1