Peugeot 5008

Csc2015

Turbocharged

I believe they use 3M FX Premium. Don't know what VLT rating it is that they use (it varies), but according to 3M it rejects around 40~45% heat.

I was told they will fully cover all glass surfaces however, which is nice, since the French cars have so much glass, which increases the price of installing it outside.

Edited by 7hm

(edited)

Just collected my Peugeot 5008 Diesel yesterday and got the SKV 2XX :)

Still groping my way around the controls and settings.

There doesn't seem to be a "first click" when the ignition key is turned (to enable audio, 12V accessory socket, etc.) without starting the ignition/engine.

Can anyone advise?

Edited by Csc2015

U can try to depress the start button but dont step on the brake pedal. This works for 308. And all electric lights up including the radio , adjust your nav , etc

Just collected my Peugeot 5008 Diesel yesterday and got the SKV 2XX :)

Still groping my way around the controls and settings.

There doesn't seem to be a "first click" when the ignition key is turned (to enable audio, 12V accessory socket, etc.) without starting the ignition/engine.

Can anyone advise?

• Praise 1

Thanks, don't have a start button. But figured it out. So far still very happy with the car: drive, features, fuel consumption, etc. Beautiful car. No regrets. If we were to go through one more round, we will still buy Peugeot 5008. Will update more in time to come.

Edited by Csc2015

Neutral Newbie

hi,

i'm considering 3008 .

may i know what's the price diff between guaranteed coe and non guaranteed?

saw the advert yest on straits times for $116 k for the 3008. wonder if that is for guaranteed or non guaranteed coe.

hi,

i'm considering 3008 .

saw the advert yest on straits times for $116 k for the 3008. wonder if that is for guaranteed or non guaranteed coe.

i think your qn is best answered by the agent

hi,

i'm considering 3008 .

My agent discouraged me from getting a guaranteed coe package and I got my coe on my first bid. She said most of them will get it on their 1st bidding...you can confirm with them. PM me if you need my agent contact.

hi,

i'm considering 3008 .

i would avoid the 3008 on the premise that it a lower end model in pug range and not as well built as the 5008

and the automated single clutch gearbox is pretty much a donkey

if u are looking for a similar sized mpv then rather get a wish or if u want conti, the renault grand scenic with dual clutch

i would avoid the 3008 on the premise that it a lower end model in pug range and not as well built as the 5008

and the automated single clutch gearbox is pretty much a donkey

if u are looking for a similar sized mpv then rather get a wish or if u want conti, the renault grand scenic with dual clutch

Any advice about getting a 2nd 5008 vs C4...? I think both are value for money?

Then again some many bad reviews but is there anyone who actually owns these car before and advice to stay away?

C4GP..,,2nd hand

i went republic auto to see a c5 unit that is 3 years old.

the vibration at idle is astounding till the sale man also dont know what to say.....

its the 1.6HDI unit.

the vibration at idle is astounding till the sale man also dont know what to say.....

its the 1.6HDI unit.

pipe choke

need juagen [lipsrsealed][grin]

its the 1.6HDI unit.

Wow!! Haha

the c4 gp 1.6T with 6AT is ok

but u need to take good care of the engine

I think they have 2 version... 154 and 138 bhp....both 1.6,

Anyway, heard the grave issues bout the 2.0 gearbox but nothing on the 1.6...

I see is value for money on the 2nd hand market vs japs! I wonder if its a good buy..?? Hhmmmm dilemma leh!!

Decision need to be made by year end..