Peugeot 5008

Csc2015

i went republic auto to see a c5 unit that is 3 years old.

the vibration at idle is astounding till the sale man also dont know what to say.....

its the 1.6HDI unit.

I actually thought the PSA 1.6 HDi was quite a smooth engine, for a diesel. Then again I only went for a test drive at the showroom and the engine was still new. Maybe it gets rougher and rougher with age? Or maybe the previous owner put cheapo diesel in it.

↡ Advertisement

One month on.... still very very happy with my purchase of Peugeot 5008. So far, getting about 14km/l combining both city and highway. So far still enjoying my ride very much.

• Praise 1

One month on.... still very very happy with my purchase of Peugeot 5008. So far, getting about 14km/l combining both city and highway. So far still enjoying my ride very much.

Getting 14kml on a diesel car sounds lousy... Hehe....

Getting 14kml on a diesel car sounds lousy... Hehe....

Car still new meh, still getting used to it , but 11 cents/km including tax vs 17cents/km for petrol seems attractive enough...hehe

Edited by Csc2015

Car still new meh, still getting used to it , but 11 cents/km including tax vs 17cents/km for petrol seems attractive enough...hehe

If you gonna base on petrol vs diesel price difference, you are not gonna save much after paying the road tax... Need better fc to see real saving bro... Hehe..

If you gonna base on petrol vs diesel price difference, you are not gonna save much after paying the road tax... Need better fc to see real saving bro... Hehe..

Based on the above calculations including difference in road tax and conservatively 15000km a year, it's $750 a year. If we get better fc, then savings will be more. But then again, not sure about the maintenance cost.

The bottom line is , we are happy with this mpv at this price range and performance and savings in fuel cost.

Turbocharged

hi,

i'm considering 3008 .

may i know what's the price diff between guaranteed coe and non guaranteed?

saw the advert yest on straits times for $116 k for the 3008. wonder if that is for guaranteed or non guaranteed coe.

So far the two VANTAGE Automotive divisions have always quoted me six rounds non-guaranteed, so I expect the same here.

So far the two VANTAGE Automotive divisions have always quoted me six rounds non-guaranteed, so I expect the same here.

anyway how is your pug bro ??

Saw 308 on the road on Thursday, DAMN SWEE :wub:

Turbocharged

anyway how is your pug bro ??

Saw 308 on the road on Thursday, DAMN SWEE :wub:

I ended up not taking the 308SW, ... haha. Yeah, 308SW is swee! I saw one on the road few weeks ago.

Happy with my 308SW for two months now. Will recomend. No complaints as compare to ford and nissan prevoisuly own from new . Honest . Dun know why people so against, touch wood.

I ended up not taking the 308SW, ... haha. Yeah, 308SW is swee! I saw one on the road few weeks ago.

How is the fc? You got the 17 or 16 inches package

Happy with my 308SW for two months now. Will recomend. No complaints as compare to ford and nissan prevoisuly own from new . Honest . Dun know why people so against, touch wood.

Any reason why not 308sw? What did you get eventually?

Well, a lot of people depend on hear say and strike off many cars with a stroke. Case in point, the Fiat Panda I once owned and now sold to a friend. Bloody solid ride.

• Praise 1

My agent discouraged me from getting a guaranteed coe package and I got my coe on my first bid. She said most of them will get it on their 1st bidding...you can confirm with them. PM me if you need my agent contact.

hello... so u got ur car alr?? arrive alr?

Hmm, u took up loan for this car or u paid full amount upfront?? guaranteed coe or? hw many bids?

Fc about 13 to 14 depending on traffic with normal jam. I got thr 17 inches , worth it. 8 k extra with all features throw in .

How is the fc? You got the 17 or 16 inches package

Girl girl, if you are a girl, you might love the 308 hatch . Go take a look.

↡ Advertisement