Be responsible for your OWN POSTS

RadX

Of late, luckily not too often, we have been getting requests from members (you know who you re) to delete/edit/remove posts that they have complained/given adverse feedback about a company/AD, etc and then want to retract AFTER they have posted and started a thread either because:

1) the other party have gotten back to them

2) Threatened a lawsuit or otherwise

Then, the request comes to the mods to clean up their act for them. What makes it even more juicy is they request that they BE INFORMED when the act is done.

Let's get a few things straight here:

1. Be RESPONSIBLE for your actions. If you dare to post online, be prepared for the repercussions. Use your own due diligence to go to all means and then post here for HELP! Case in point, 2nd hand car dealers

2. Seek clarity first and post as a general question as opposed to a DIRECT implication to any party. This saves you a lot of headache

3. MODS are not at your beck and call to DELETE and erase your EVIDENCE and then CALL YOU and INFORM you it is done. MODs are volunteers and it is enough to deal with trouble makers and now we have to be your personal assistants?

I trust this should explain the rationale and the first point should clarify and kindly POST RESPONSIBLY!

thank you

@babyblade pls move this to the feedback folder. Sala folder

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 17

Turbocharged

I came upon this post by Radx, but because it was under official announcements, members cannot reply to the post. Given that there are so many praises, I suppose many would like to give their feedback as well. So I decided to redirect it here so members can air their views...

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2699779-be-responsible-for-your-own-postings/

Original content in red by RADX:

Of late, luckily not too often, we have been getting requests from members (you know who you re) to delete/edit/remove posts that they have complained/given adverse feedback about a company/AD, etc and then want to retract AFTER they have posted and started a thread either because:

Then, the request comes to the mods to clean up their act for them. What makes it even more juicy is they request that they BE INFORMED when the act is done.

1. Be RESPONSIBLE for your actions. If you dare to post online, be prepared for the repercussions. Use your own due diligence to go to all means and then post here for HELP! Case in point, 2nd hand car dealers

2. Seek clarity first and post as a general question as opposed to a DIRECT implication to any party. This saves you a lot of headache

3. MODS are not at your beck and call to DELETE and erase your EVIDENCE and then CALL YOU and INFORM you it is done. MODs are volunteers and it is enough to deal with trouble makers and now we have to be your personal assistants?

I trust this should explain the rationale and the first point should clarify and kindly POST RESPONSIBLY!

thank you

So come on and fire off, enjoy folks...LOL

MODS, this one not complaint hor, but if you guys feel incorrect, please remove this, but please don't F me for being busybody...LOL

Edited by RadX

Yup

Anyway think @babyblade away. Need to merge Tt one

But tht can remain as an announcement

I can be brokerage to engage a lawyer.I charge 10% fee only.

There is also a package which includes transportation to and fro Court,meals,and courier for law letters.

Ai sign mai? [:p]

• Praise 1

I can be brokerage to engage a lawyer.I charge 10% fee only.

There is also a package which includes transportation to and fro Court,meals,and courier for law letters.

Ai sign mai? [:p]

Eh u wan advertise pls apply to b sponsor le... haaaaa

In addition this is also apt with the GE around the corner and ppl may get carried away

Turbocharged

Thanks for the reminder Mods.

Too much blood rush to our heads sometimes :XD:

He is reminding must be because he being getting requests to do work until he TULAN...LOL

• Praise 1

He is reminding must be because he being getting requests to do work until he TULAN...LOL

Not really la. Just friendly advise in case it gets out of hand before we can act. So modus operandi is think before posting! Especially in accusing parties. I know a certain forummer, now clone very prone to that

• Praise 2

I came upon this post by Radx, but because it was under official announcements, members cannot reply to the post. Given that there are so many praises, I suppose many would like to give their feedback as well. So I decided to redirect it here so members can air their views...

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2699779-be-responsible-for-your-own-postings/

Original content in red by RADX:

thank you

So come on and fire off, enjoy folks...LOL

MODS, this one not complaint hor, but if you guys feel incorrect, please remove this, but please don't F me for being busybody...LOL

Nothing to fire off lah... Agreed with Mod's post...

One must be responsible with one's post, else this will create chaos and degrade this forum into calling names against one another...

We all have some comments, feedback and feelings to pen down and voice out, as long as don't hurt anyone, it is ok...

Enjoy this forum for it gives us a place to come together and share :))

Turbocharged

Not really la. Just friendly advise in case it gets out of hand before we can act. So modus operandi is think before posting! Especially in accusing parties. I know a certain forummer, now clone very prone to that

Yah, think before post, it is the equivalent to think before talk in real life. Sadly, there are still people who think they can hide behind a computer screen...LOL

Morning, hee hee

Read uncle @radx message liao

Pinobii promise to be guai guai and write responsibly

So that uncle RadX and all mods can have enough rest and little disturbance

Happy National Day!

• Praise 3

Morning, hee hee

Read uncle @radx message liao

Pinobii promise to be guai guai and write responsibly

So that uncle RadX and all mods can have enough rest and little disturbance

Happy National Day!

stick to your truth hor...hahah

• Praise 1

This reminds me of yesteryear's SG Bike forum. Every now & then, will have a member that post out of the blue.....

I so & so....Nric xxxxxx, Mr X Y Z, hereby apologize unreservedly to Coy A B C for the post I made #xxx. The allegations therein are inaccurate, untrue. I retract my statement on..... Sign off/Name/Nric.

This reminds me of yesteryear's SG Bike forum. Every now & then, will have a member that post out of the blue.....

I so & so....Nric xxxxxx, Mr X Y Z, hereby apologize unreservedly to Coy A B C for the post I made #xxx. The allegations therein are inaccurate, untrue. I retract my statement on..... Sign off/Name/Nric.

hahahahaha

At the age of technological advancement, it is really amazing that people still think they can hide behind their keyboard without knowing who they are...

Too much TV / movies is NOT good... :a-no:

stick to your truth hor...hahah

Hee hee...see lah, this is the RadX I know

Aiya wanna praise u in the other thread also cannot, by the time I finished reading other people posts, @jman888 locked the thread Liao

when U don't frighten me with kar kar, I find u cutie and funny

But when U start scaring me, u r very tao yan

One thing for sure, when u r serious, I know u mean biz

Hee hee, overall, u r still very adorable lah...cutie cutie

• Praise 1

Let me bring this gentle reminder now that the GE is finally here

Kindly not resort to such low tactics and all others that we have seen in other forums

Thank you

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3