Anyone watch 綜藝玩很大?

Yamapi

Taiwanese variety show. Latest episode is filmed at singapore and aired in Taiwan on 8 August. One of the games involved the hosts to go Chinatown hawker centre to buy food. The jwee kweh uncle at attitude is farked up. Very hostile towards the hosts and filming crew. And inflexible, insists on paying $ first before giving them the food. Later give also cannot. Really throw sg face knn. The jwee kweh uncle famous in tw liao. Are sinkies really that inflexible and money-minded? The bolehland ppl took the chance to scold us liao on fb and youtube

Edited by Yamapi
↡ Advertisement

I watched it. The jwee kweh fellow seem to be a PRC. A worker as he mentioned cctv so he need to collect money first. That's how these shity labor bring a bad name to us.

• Praise 1

Don't get misled by the show. Most of the time the casts appear on TV were told beforehand how to behave before camera...

This is call 节目效果

• Praise 5

Cant watch the video liao

It says the uploader has not made this video available in your country

It's been like that almost a month liao. Their videos are blocked in SG/MY. Viewable via proxy.

Someone in HWZ got link for download.

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/tv-mania-animemania-266/jacky-wus-episodes-4848628-105.html

It's a 1 1/2hr show. Can someone tell us fast forward to which mark to watch?

Around 35:46 min mark...

小茉莉 :wub::a-fun:

Edited by Holdenutessv
  • Praise 2

It's been like that almost a month liao. Their videos are blocked in SG/MY. Viewable via proxy.

Around 35:46 min mark

Thanks. Will watch later.

you can watch it via some apps on tablet (ipad).

i didn't watch but wife told me they never choose the popular hawker centre like newton circle, i think they consider places with lesser crowd for their filming hence i doubt they have coordinated with the hawker hence the hoohaa!

those who dun like them dun bother how the hawker treat them anyway.

Makes me recall one rojak seller in Toa Payoh way back in the late '70s . . . you call out your order no use one. . . have to place your money on his stall counter then he start to make rojak for you . . how much?

50 cents. [grin]

↡ Advertisement