ALL Escalator/Elevator/Excavator related accidents!

Little_prince

If you're a dog lover, you lose one, you will get another. No ?

Relax ah.. everyone who read this news is upset abt the sad fate of the dog.. Personally i just wonder if its avoidable or if anything can be done to avoid such things in future from happening ever again. No need to argue.. or tell ppl its irrelevant la... chill~~

Anyways.. i won't replace my dog when he passes on.. would miss him too much to just buy up the gap in my life when it happens

Just wondering if its feasible to have a leash that avoids such a sad predicament from happening again

↡ Advertisement

If you're a dog lover, you lose one, you will get another. No ?

yes, i will. But only after a while.

I had two faithful ones with me for more than fifteen years. Took me another five years to get another one after they left.

• Praise 1

Relax ah.. everyone who read this news is upset abt the sad fate of the dog.. Personally i just wonder if its avoidable or if anything can be done to avoid such things in future from happening ever again. No need to argue.. or tell ppl its irrelevant la... chill~~

Anyways.. i won't replace my dog when he passes on.. would miss him too much to just buy up the gap in my life when it happens

Just wondering if its feasible to have a leash that avoids such a sad predicament from happening again

i'm guessing harnesses or retractables might help. harness will just lift the dog up, retractables will just break.

OR, just pay some attention to your furry friend when you are walking him/her/them. Not just to avoid incidences like this, but also to avoid trouble with other dogs/humans when the need arises.

i think the Sensor is on the side of the lift, but if the leash is at the bottom of the lift, the door will still close and drag it up or down.

amended.

The leash kenna tightened by the lift doors liao, let go when u inside also too late. only thing she could have done was to dash down and unhook the leash asap. Or at the very least, send the lift from 3rd flr back down.

Technically speaking, if part of the leash is still hooked onto the lift, the dog should be beheaded by the force or the leash would have snapped. Unless the leash is 3 story long.

Twincharged

i think the censor is on the side of the lift, but if the leash is at the bottom of the lift, the door will still close and drag it up or down.

My block's lift looks like the same as the one in the photos. The sensor doesn't seem to be very sensitive. Even those thick leash are probably too small for the sensor to detect.

ban leashing.

use only muzzle.

often see owners abuse by pulling leash hard when dog disobey.

wat u tink?

nothing wrong leashes used for correction if you know how to. a properly attached leash gives a lot more control than harnesses.

Edited by Mockngbrd

ban leashing.

use only muzzle.

often see owners abuse by pulling leash hard when dog disobey.

wat u tink?

Its not about the leash .... [:|]

Such a big dog and the owner can't even noticed that it was not inside the lift .... [grin]

• Praise 2

nothing wrong leashes used for correction if you know how to. a properly attached leash gives a lot more control than harnesses.

some owners pull as hard as this lift. [:|]

some owners pull as hard as this lift. [:|]

maybe shd make it mandatory for all new dog owners to go for doggy obedience classes.

Correction with leash shldn't be a long tug, just short snaps should do, otherwise if anything, just pull and lead the dog away the opposite direction to redirect their attention. sometimes it might seem harsh to observers but for some very stubborn dogs, that's kinda how it goes.

Edited by Mockngbrd

maybe shd make it mandatory for all new dog owners to go for doggy obedience classes.

Correction with leash shldn't be a long tug, just short snaps should do, otherwise if anything, just pull and lead the dog away the opposite direction.

in this case something fishy abt the lift as a good lift shouldn't close with a line across the door.

in this case something fishy abt the lift as a good lift shouldn't close with a line across the door.

i think something wrong with the dog owner

↡ Advertisement