ALL Escalator/Elevator/Excavator related accidents!

Little_prince

Some dog owners also, when walking their dogs on a leash, like to let the dog trail around at the open space carpark.

Big dog still okay, I can still see when driving by in a car.

But small dog, go under the wheels also I won't realize it! I think there was one case whereby a taxi ran over a small dog that was being led behind the owner while crossing a pedestrian crossing...

Owners should look out for their dogs as the animals not so smart to realize the danger. Cats smarter!

↡ Advertisement

maybe shd make it mandatory for all new dog owners to go for doggy obedience classes.

Correction with leash shldn't be a long tug, just short snaps should do, otherwise if anything, just pull and lead the dog away the opposite direction to redirect their attention. sometimes it might seem harsh to observers but for some very stubborn dogs, that's kinda how it goes.

why not dog is not allow in lift? the owner will have to walk the dog up by stair, is a form of exercise for both owner and pet :D

My block's lift looks like the same as the one in the photos. The sensor doesn't seem to be very sensitive. Even those thick leash are probably too small for the sensor to detect.

Sometimes the doors even close on people! Give you a good squeeze before re-opening again... so what do you think about the sensor?

maybe shd make it mandatory for all new dog owners to go for doggy obedience classes.

Correction with leash shldn't be a long tug, just short snaps should do, otherwise if anything, just pull and lead the dog away the opposite direction to redirect their attention. sometimes it might seem harsh to observers but for some very stubborn dogs, that's kinda how it goes.

Potential owners shd try a leash on themselves and maybe do a wayang "leash stuck in lift going up" so bluf furk owners will wake up their bloody idea.

why not dog is not allow in lift? the owner will have to walk the dog up by stair, is a form of exercise for both owner and pet :D

some wife treat their hubby as dog......hubby chiam -_-

Twincharged

Sometimes the doors even close on people! Give you a good squeeze before re-opening again... so what do you think about the sensor?

Ya. Seems like the quality of the lifts no so good now. When they just upgraded the lifts, the sensors were working well. Even leaf land just infront of the sensor the lift doors also won't close. Now the sensor don't work properly and there are many glitches. At my block there is a lift which just refuses to close the doors sometimes. Have to wait a long time before it decides to close.

• Praise 1

i think something wrong with the dog owner

responsibility cant be denied.

there is this mechanical and laser types door obstacle sensor,both can be faulty.

laser being more reactive.

Supercharged

Poor dog, i was horrified to see that it is a big dog!

In the 1st place, are big dogs allowed in HDB flats?

happened to me once, after walking dog, both lifts up spoilt... carry dog all the way up 24 flights of stairs, cos dog is dachshund, so not good for them to climb stairs... bugger happily got a nice journey up i almost mati...

• Praise 1

Twincharged

In the 1st place, are big dogs allowed in HDB flats?

Looking at the list on the website seems like all the breeds of dogs allowed are small dogs. Doubt it is enforced though. Have a few neighbors with big dogs. Some are even bigger than my 4 year old son.

No can do......what if the dog dashes across the road ?

Just 2 weeks ago......our neighbour's dog was ran over by car at the traffic light ped crossing.

And its barely 100 meters to a primary school gate.

Just Imagine the car siam the dog and hit a bunch of school kids instead!!!!!

ban leashing.

use only muzzle.

often see owners abuse by pulling leash hard when dog disobey.

wat u tink?

Some dog owners also, when walking their dogs on a leash, like to let the dog trail around at the open space carpark.

Big dog still okay, I can still see when driving by in a car.

But small dog, go under the wheels also I won't realize it! I think there was one case whereby a taxi ran over a small dog that was being led behind the owner while crossing a pedestrian crossing...

Owners should look out for their dogs as the animals not so smart to realize the danger. Cats smarter!

I love dogs but when the owners let them sniff my tires . . . [sweatdrop]

Supercharged

Looking at the list on the website seems like all the breeds of dogs allowed are small dogs. Doubt it is enforced though. Have a few neighbors with big dogs. Some are even bigger than my 4 year old son.

Yup....that's the problem. It is not enforced at all.

Some neighbours even have 2 dogs in one HDB household !!! [lipsrsealed]

so you trying to say condo lifts are better?

Its not about the lifts......

then its not related to this topic.

I believe its more of a whistle blower kind of thing. If all your neighbours are okay with it. They'll probably close one eye.

ban leashing.

use only muzzle.

often see owners abuse by pulling leash hard when dog disobey.

wat u tink?

it's not the leash's fault, it's the owner's stupidity. you don't ban knives just because some people use it to stab others (or themselves).

• Praise 3