[Post-Event] MCF HangOut with Jeep! - 5 Sept

pChou

Internal Moderator

Nah! haha. I see everyone as a VIP! I am very happy to have you all there u see! (:

Hi @kobayashigt, paiseh paiseh, I not VIP status leh. Others may mistaken I am VIP gracing the event.

I like to thank you and your team members for the efforts to make this a successful event.

Asking this question mean you were not present in the event.

I thought 1 lady in the MCF Team was you. She invited me to join the first group for the joyride.

Internal Moderator

Hhahaha! . I always got show face one leh.. What typing behind keyboard! [shocked]

How about a private meet-up soon at handlebar? (:

Say only lar..... no action one..... :secret-laugh:

Furthermore, typing behind keyboard .. :grin:

Hhahaha! . I always got show face one leh.. What typing behind keyboard! [shocked]

How about a private meet-up soon at handlebar? (:

11 Sep to catch the results?

Oh. Hahha. Is @maccas I got mixed up. So sorry! :TT_TT:

Nb, I thought u got extra prize to give me:D

Confirm @yeshe is one ugly muthaf*cker :D:D:D

Every night let u suck my ice cream, happy just hor :D

Internal Moderator

Yeah! We have a clear winner here! I will announce the social media challenge winner shortly!

*after my lunch. hehehehe.

Chill man.. haha Still have one more RC jeep to win at FB and Instagram!! Wooo....

Internal Moderator

[Announcement]

Hello Ladies and Gentleman! For the social media challenge, we have a very clear winner!

@LoneLyBy2 (Change nick never tell me [shocked] Nearly cannot find u bro!) is our winner for the MCF HangOut with Jeep's social media challenge!

post-137774-0-37751500-1441703786_thumb.png

(:

Please call 6479 3333 and look for Adiel to fix an appointment to collect the prize.

And also, @jeepsg will like to take a photo of the winner upon collection. So put up your best smile and say cheese! (:

• Praise 1

[Announcement]

Hello Ladies and Gentleman! For the social media challenge, we have a very clear winner!

@LoneLyBy2 (Change nick never tell me [shocked] Nearly cannot find u bro!) is our winner for the MCF HangOut with Jeep's social media challenge!

attachicon.gifJeep Instagram Winner.png

(:

Please call 6479 3333 and look for Adiel to fix an appointment to collect the prize.

And also, @jeepsg will like to take a photo of the winner upon collection. So put up your best smile and say cheese! (:

Haha.. thank my bad!!.. Thanks guys!!