Thread to Show Crowd Situation at Car Show Room

Bkling

in 2008 coe plunged to less than 20k due to economic crisis. US sub prime and lehmann brothers and affected the whole world.

Current trade wars will not have that kind of magnitude unless it got out of hand which I think is not possible. It is just a mean of negotiation by Trump. COE may fall slightly but not be much and considering that in 2020 the number of COE will be halved due to 2010 policy. The chance of coe price rising is higher in 2019.

the impact of trade war does not only limit to impacting trading per se. It is far more than that when the button is pressed.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

you guys are so lucky now, with COE premiums so affordable.

back then in early 2013, my car was soon expiring and the COE premiums climbed to the 90 mark and beyond.

i was so desprate i even created an account in the Ford forum to get views on how' s a conti car.

mine was late 2014 just one year later than yours. Though COE has filtered downwards at 60-70k range, I still find it high. Expecting it to fall further after looking at the various details I renewed my ride for 5 years at 32k, and now it's time to enter the market again for a new ride. Easily save me about 20-30k. 

Car showroom not empty lah

depends on when you go

last few days there are more than 40 car promotions from different makes/models, this weekend some got fun activities 

unless severe crisis like another sars-like event or war, showroom spirits will always be there

if coe suddenly drops to 10k, overnight ques will appear  [laugh]  

• Praise 3

This weekend any special F1 promo?? Any F1 race car driver come showroom pull sales?? Or some F1 or racing event for kids??

Wearnes doing Infiniti and Renault at Northpoint. Got F1 car and new Megane RS there 

Doubt they will bring F1 driver to Northpoint though  [:p]

• Praise 1

Cat A dropped till 28k.

How's the crowds situation this weekend?

When COE goes up, everyone snatch up COE thinking that it will continue to go up, when COE drops, everyone thinks that COE will drop further, so people are stil waiting at home . Haha.

Wearnes doing Infiniti and Renault at Northpoint. Got F1 car and new Megane RS there

Doubt they will bring F1 driver to Northpoint though [:p]

A bit late but they brought Nico H. down.

Had an invite, but didn't go.

When COE goes up, everyone snatch up COE thinking that it will continue to go up, when COE drops, everyone thinks that COE will drop further, so people are stil waiting at home . Haha.

not true wat, when coe hit 25k...everyone rush in

only happened in July leh

not true wat, when coe hit 25k...everyone rush in

only happened in July leh

True, it eliminated all the 25k buyers. Now COE need to plunge below 25k for next wave of budget buyer to rush in

↡ Advertisement