Thread to Show Crowd Situation at Car Show Room

Bkling

Turbocharged

Reporting live from Leng Kee area. Place like a ghost town. Toyota, Honda, Hyundai and Kia only a few to handful of customers, many SE relak one korner play game on the phone. Renault, Skoda, VW, Volvo even worst. Next COE bidding sure drop!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Reporting live from Leng Kee area. Place like a ghost town. Toyota, Honda, Hyundai and Kia only a few to handful of customers, many SE relak one korner play game on the phone. Renault, Skoda, VW, Volvo even worst. Next COE bidding sure drop!!

What time you went?

When COE goes up, everyone snatch up COE thinking that it will continue to go up, when COE drops, everyone thinks that COE will drop further, so people are stil waiting at home . Haha.

This is the standard Singaporeans mentally, same as the property market

Exam period.

wah like your live reporting from site. But COE sure drop i am not sure. haha. 

but if i am not wrong borneo raise price of  Altis  ? 

Edited by Ct3833

Go jek entering sg market this month lo
  • Praise 1

I think will only drop some where in December this year. Many took bonus and Chinese new year in coming. But I don't think will drop much. Still around at $26K

Hoped they buy over LCR Cars,so it won't affect COE.

Lcr bought those cars at abt 40-50k coe.

Unless they sell at big a loss. if not, it's more cheaper to buy a newer cars. To attract phv drivers its either a new car or cheap rental rate

Yes, someone will say oh lcr scrap car coe quota will go return back. But will be at the next qtr, not immediately and next yr onwards the coe quota will start to reduce( 10yr cycle)

I guess go jek will affect the coe premium but not as Jia Lat as uber era

Book after 1st Nov bidding will show the best price for new cars. 

At most, ADs offer better goodies with past COE in hand like up to 5 yrs free servicing package, ICE, fuel vouchers, ....etc  ..

Don't expect them to offer Oct COE price for Nov booking of lower COE ... :secret-laugh: