Thread to Show Crowd Situation at Car Show Room

Bkling

Turbocharged

Yea, test drive is quite lame. SE usually asks you to go one small round around, barely spend 5 minutes in the car. At least they should do a bigger lap like the driving test circuit so you can try all the turns and u-turn as well. Also add in one straight road to test acceleration [laugh]

KM don't let you do that? Then how to sell... :a-no:

see so few 2013~2015 Honda vehicles around (except Vezel)....

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Leng Kee showrooms was quite empty yesterday. Was on leave, went window shopping and enjoy aircon. Why showroom open during office hours? Should just follow shopping centre hours till 930pm and open at start of lunch hours in weekdays.

Leng Kee showrooms was quite empty yesterday. Was on leave, went window shopping and enjoy aircon. Why showroom open during office hours? Should just follow shopping centre hours till 930pm and open at start of lunch hours in weekdays.

might as well go online...

test drive to ur doorstep only..

idea right?

Was at Hyundai and Kah at LK. Hyundai was pretty ok for a weekday. almost all tables had SE & customers discussing cars. Kah was a bit emptier.

Yea, test drive is quite lame. SE usually asks you to go one small round around, barely spend 5 minutes in the car. At least they should do a bigger lap like the driving test circuit so you can try all the turns and u-turn as well. Also add in one straight road to test acceleration [laugh]

Got lah. Nowadays some got offer a bit longer test drives. Borneo got a choice of routes some more, including highway and winding roads.

Some people like to shop in the morning mah...

Was at Hyundai and Kah at LK. Hyundai was pretty ok for a weekday. almost all tables had SE & customers discussing cars. Kah was a bit emptier.

Ya was at Hyundai today too. Quite a number of customers seen around.

Turbocharged

Just came back from Toyota Leng Kee. Not bad, quite decent crowd. But nothing compared to the old days of low COE times. Almost all SE are attending to somebody. There's also a Japanese MILF working there, wear like ANA air stewardess with scarf. :wub:

Just came back from Toyota Leng Kee. Not bad, quite decent crowd. But nothing compared to the old days of low COE times. Almost all SE are attending to somebody. There's also a Japanese MILF working there, wear like ANA air stewardess with scarf. :wub:

oh dear, after this Borneo Motors will be very crowded.

confirm Toyota will stay No 1 [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

First time I went Hyundai it was before the COE drop crowds appeared. Nice lady approached and assisted me.

Now that the lower COE has brought budget marques back into the fore, Hyundai got a lot more business, so it's not surprising you have to approach them. I didn't get anyone approaching me during a crowded visit several weeks ago.

It's like Toyota lor.

GPGT??!

• Praise 1

was totally ignored.. quite sad :((( haha

Want the contact of my female SE from Komoco? Top notch customer service. Edited by Ivan_06

Not all car buyers conform to 9-5 office hours or are collared worker / execs leh..

First time I went Hyundai it was before the COE drop crowds appeared. Nice lady approached and assisted me.

Now that the lower COE has brought budget marques back into the fore, Hyundai got a lot more business, so it's not surprising you have to approach them. I didn't get anyone approaching me during a crowded visit several weeks ago.

It's like Toyota lor.

GPGT??!

Well I'm not so sure... They barely sell a hundred vehicles a month. I think they are just less proactive.

this SE is smart.. the ones usually when free but don't induce test drive are missing out potential sales. Why sit around play iPhone games when can serve any potential customers?

Agree, no loss for SE. Time she got, petrol company pay, maybe you will be emotionally swayed further down the road when you start thinking about changing car and recalled the good service you got when you test drove. Subconsciously, you will head back.

She wins... for planting that subtle seed of 'want' in you.

• Praise 1

C & C showroom usual crowd. there were people making bookings.

price gone up by 2k across the board

confident in their bookings

No earth shattering eye candies but decent and professional earthlings

• Praise 2

Yesterday went down LK road at 12pm. C&C is quiet. Citroen got 1 -2 persons see see look look. VW got quite a few customers but most of their SE out numbered the customer.

↡ Advertisement