• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
30 replies to this topic | 46 praises

Posted 21 August 2015 - 05:03 PM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi, is there such as thing?

Powered by 12V point.

I dun the usual type of car fragrance.

I prefer to use essential oil.

If have, where can I find and buy one?

Thanks in advance!

Posted 21 August 2015 - 05:14 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Powered by 12V point.

Thanks in advance!

I would assume you are looking for something that heats a liquid to diffuse an aromatherapy fragrance. Unfortunately I don't think those are easy to find, if at all, since 12V sockets are not designed to constantly heat something.

You might have to simply use those air-con vent fragrance units...

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 21 August 2015 - 05:59 PM

tchn
  • Premium member
    tchn
    Clutched
    Author Image

Check out qoo10.sg. Saw a couple of 12V types.

Powered by 12V point.

Thanks in advance!

Posted 21 August 2015 - 07:51 PM

Wildfaye29
  • Wildfaye29
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I would assume you are looking for something that heats a liquid to diffuse an aromatherapy fragrance. Unfortunately I don't think those are easy to find, if at all, since 12V sockets are not designed to constantly heat something.

You might have to simply use those air-con vent fragrance units...

Erm, dun like those leh.

Check out qoo10.sg. Saw a couple of 12V types.

Thanks, will go n look see!

Posted 21 August 2015 - 08:41 PM

Mahjong74
  • Premium member
    Mahjong74
    Supercharged
    Author Image

I am using the 12V kind of Car Diffuser

http://list.qoo10.sg...selectedOptions=;;

As for the Aromatherapy Oils, grapefruit is quite nice

http://list.qoo10.sg...selectedOptions=;

Attached Thumbnails

• aaa.jpg

Wildfaye29, Kb27 and dcb praised this

Posted 21 August 2015 - 09:33 PM

Guan87
  • Premium member
    Guan87
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

http://medklinn.com/...p?page=autoplus

S.I.N.F.O.N.I.

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:52 AM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Haha... didn't think those things would exist. Learn something new.

Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 27 September 2015 - 08:15 AM

ClarenceXieZl
  • ClarenceXieZl
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Just bought the one at qoo10. Thanks for the recommendation

Posted 22 October 2015 - 10:18 AM

Toyota62
  • Premium member
    Toyota62
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

http://www.qoo10.sg/...scode=429583362

Anyone tried this product ? Might be getting this instead of the product mentioned in the previous thread.

pro

USB connection, more mobile than cigarette port
Think the cartridge will last longer than the oil pad

Con

Slightly more ex
Only 3 setting on frequently , so not sure at the lowest setting of 1 min will still be to frequent , I know of course can always remove it .

Attached Thumbnails

• image.png

Posted 22 October 2015 - 10:52 AM

EstherLui
  • EstherLui
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Let me chip in:

http://www.iherb.com...-Diffuser/34926

Kb27 and Hamburger praised this

Posted 04 November 2015 - 04:44 PM

rabbitsfoot
  • rabbitsfoot
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Yankee candles have smaller diffusers for cars! You can try for unique and pleasant scents :) Their stores are usually in town!

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:52 PM

Yeobt
  • Yeobt
    Supercharged
    Author Image

i'm using one that need to add water to mix with essential oil.

it emit fragrance and help to clean cabin air at the same time.

(i love my old car like i love my money, so i decided to keep an old car and keep my money from LTA)  [thumbsup] 

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:21 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Can buy those mini ones that swirl the water round and round. Looks more effective.

Something like this one: http://list.qoo10.sg...OLDER/409555009

e3a2b58a-3e61-49e3-8d42-2e8da7108f50.jpg

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:31 AM

azaouogh
  • Premium member
    azaouogh
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Can buy those mini ones that swirl the water round and round. Looks more effective.

Something like this one: http://list.qoo10.sg...OLDER/409555009

e3a2b58a-3e61-49e3-8d42-2e8da7108f50.jpg

I am using this at the moment. It's really good, the air smells fresher. The bad part about this is that every time u switch on the engine you need press the button to on this thing.

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:39 AM

Kb27
  • Premium member
    Kb27
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Recently, got one case the bottle shattered and someone got hurt.

If you're using an enclosed type, do check the opening for any clogged up oil or gum.

If the oily vapour can't escape, the pressure builds up inside and finally kaboom !

S4vtec praised this

Posted 06 November 2015 - 12:00 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

dont feel safe with such thing in the car.

S4vtec praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 06 November 2015 - 12:24 PM

shrjun
  • Premium member
    shrjun
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Recently, got one case the bottle shattered and someone got hurt.

If you're using an enclosed type, do check the opening for any clogged up oil or gum.

If the oily vapour can't escape, the pressure builds up inside and finally kaboom !

That gentleman was using a 5 litre bottle of essential oil to top up the diffuser when it caught fire.

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:46 PM

flashbang
  • Premium member
    flashbang
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

That gentleman was using a 5 litre bottle of essential oil to top up the diffuser when it caught fire.

Was that the case where the guy died? His diffuser apparently was using open flame, and the oil was flammable.

Posted 06 November 2015 - 11:49 PM

shrjun
  • Premium member
    shrjun
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Was that the case where the guy died? His diffuser apparently was using open flame, and the oil was flammable.

http://www.straitsti...herapy-diffuser

Yup,sounds like an accident waiting to happen for the poor guy. 10 litres of flammable oil sitting in the bathroom!!

flashbang  :a-shoot:

Edited by shrjun, 06 November 2015 - 11:51 PM.

Posted 12 November 2015 - 01:10 AM

tomychua
  • tomychua
    Banned

dont feel safe with such thing in the car.

I totally agree with Hamburger ... especially china made product haha ... 

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Kogado Tokyo Tamago Air Freshener

Kogado Tokyo Tamago Air Freshener  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by FlyBusa  |  Clutched

Everything is as advertised

Everything is as advertised. Works well, fits well. But I did not like the scent, had a bitterness in its smell. And its not impressive at all.

Chemical Guys Lemon Lime Scent Premium Air Freshener & Odor Eliminator

Chemical Guys Lemon Lime Scent Premium Air Freshener & Odor Eliminator  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by MisterTea  |  Clutched

Great air refreshener.

This air refreshener is really quite good! I have gotten and try these fresheners from Chemical Guys. Tt wasn't as cheap as any normal air refreshener, and the results it gave was amazing. My car feels really new, the air that circulates in t... » Read More

Related Product Guide search on sgCarMart.com : Air Refreshener

Quick Reply

Tags: car aromatherapy diffuser and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users