• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
65 replies to this topic | 118 praises

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:08 PM

Carbon82

Is it really "Long Wheel Base" or simply adding length to the rear end only?

Wheel base definition: length between the front and rear axle.

You are right. The press release from Lexus seems to be pointing to extending of body length (at the rear) to cater for the additional row of seat. And these photos and video shows the same.

Lexus-RX_450h-2016-1600-0d.jpgLexus-RX_L-2018-1600-02.jpg

Lexus-FCV-RXL-2000x1100-LEX-RXL-MY18-001Lexus-FCV-RXL-2000x1100-LEX-RXL-MY18-001

Edited by Carbon82, 30 November 2017 - 06:13 PM.

Mercs, Aaronlkl and alphard96 praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 04 July 2018 - 09:13 PM

Carbon82
The car is in Singapore. But seems like not advertisement, or did I miss it?

10iaqsg.jpg

If not for the sticker / label on the body, I am not able to tell that it is the 7 seater version, even when parked side by side with the standard RX (the black one on it right).
Aaronlkl and Atrecord praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 04 July 2018 - 11:58 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The car is in Singapore. But seems like not advertisement, or did I miss it?

10iaqsg.jpg

If not for the sticker / label on the body, I am not able to tell that it is the 7 seater version, even when parked side by side with the standard RX (the black one on it right).

The rear most window looks bigger and the D pillar looks sleeker and longer. 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 10 November 2018 - 10:34 PM

Gabdat
  • Premium member
    Gabdat
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi guys.just tested the new RX 300 last week end. amazing vehicle.it's so plush and refine..no words can describe.

Posted 11 November 2018 - 01:19 PM

DACH
  • DACH
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hi guys.just tested the new RX 300 last week end. amazing vehicle.it's so plush and refine..no words can describe.

So you booked one? 

Dream car: Lamborghini Murcielago 6.2

Posted 11 November 2018 - 10:45 PM

Gabdat
  • Premium member
    Gabdat
    4th Gear
    Author Image

So you booked one? 

nope.actually booked the new ES..hehe,which was 5 weeks ago.SE just offered me to come down as i requested to try the RX.next will be the LS. he told me the only car cannot be tested is the LC(toooo bad).thanks for asking though

Back to Japanese Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users