Infiniti Q30 Hatchback

Eyke

Hypersonic

I just bought my Q30 yesterday :) 

congrats.

i find it is a nice looking car (especially the rear)

• Praise 3

Congratulations. Diesel or petrol?

Diesel...petrol anytime can buy. Diesel after this year cannot buy already.

Congratulations!!!!ðððð what Colour did you get?

Red. It was their management unit. It was my second choice colour after the brown chestnut colour so ok lah.
  • Praise 1

Diesel...petrol anytime can buy. Diesel after this year cannot buy already.

Red. It was their management unit. It was my second choice colour after the brown chestnut colour so ok lah.[/quote

Nice Colour. Makes a statement and complements the sporty look of the Q30

http://duaj5928mzrrb.cloudfront.net/en-US/infiniti/usa/photos/45f8/2217/45f82217-2b1b-4f1d-a496-38816d958e8f-768x432-force.jpg

• Praise 1

Wise choice as the it offers higher torque for such heavy body at a low running cost.

Yes i was very surprised by the drive. So although being a basic model meant quite a few creature comforts were absent (although some can be "zhng" back at a small cost) i still went with it.

Yes i was very surprised by the drive. So although being a basic model meant quite a few creature comforts were absent (although some can be "zhng" back at a small cost) i still went with it.

Bro, got yr coe?

Congrats on ur q30 basic. My bro collect the car 2 days ago and I test drive it. Very heavy but acelerates well. Problem is Bluetooth cannot connect to his hp easily. Visibility is quite bad so must be careful when reversing and lane change. It is really bigger than i thought. Front very Long. Not a small car.

(edited)

Mine is management unit. Got COE long long ago lol

No worries of coe bidding with high coe value at very special price.

Win liao lor

Edited by Ahpatgo

No worries of coe bidding with high coe value at very special price.

Win liao lor

Haha yes, that was also part of the consideration....

Went down to see the Q30 Premium for my sis. Looks good and the power is pretty ok, although in sports mode the drive felt very unrefined. Usability wise, very restrained but everything is there.

Was quoted 128K with 3 years warranty and 3 years servicing with 6 x non-guaranteed bids.  Nothing too much on freebies except solar film, front and back camera, floor mat. 

Can anyone advise if something is amiss or can ask for more?

Thank U.

Went down to see the Q30 Premium for my sis. Looks good and the power is pretty ok, although in sports mode the drive felt very unrefined. Usability wise, very restrained but everything is there.

Was quoted 128K with 3 years warranty and 3 years servicing with 6 x non-guaranteed bids. Nothing too much on freebies except solar film, front and back camera, floor mat.

Can anyone advise if something is amiss or can ask for more?

Thank U.

1.5T diesel or 1.6T petrol?

3 yrs servicing pretty interesting. Freebies mentioned quite standard too.

Price wise may want to check with kar_ lover on his recent purchase.

I strongly recommend G coe if this a good deal and she needs the car within 3 mtns.

Best of luck

↡ Advertisement