Blaupunkt BP 5.0 Video Recorder

dcb

Turbocharged

Any users for the above mentioned here? Any feedback or review?

blaupunkt_dvr_bp_5_0_web_zpsnzmoa2k7.jpg

Edited by Lightsabre
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

I'm having this car cam but not sure how to use it apart from the usual camera usage. Have the GPS dongle but not sure how to use that or is it not working also. Sigh....

Turbocharged

Does it auto start recording when you start your ride and auto off when you off the engine? Do you need to format the SD card when its full or Does it auto write over the old files?

I'm having this car cam but not sure how to use it apart from the usual camera usage. Have the GPS dongle but not sure how to use that or is it not working also. Sigh....

Neutral Newbie

It starts recording when engine is started n stops when engine is cut off. I guess the device settings must be made as such. Advisable to format SD card before using.

Turbocharged

Reason i asked is cause this cam looks so much like a Gopro which i am using in my ride now. Have to press start and stop manually. Also had to manually format the SD card when it gets full. :a-bang:

It starts recording when engine is started n stops when engine is cut off. I guess the device settings must be made as such. Advisable to format SD card before using.

Neutral Newbie

Reason i asked is cause this cam looks so much like a Gopro which i am using in my ride now. Have to press start and stop manually. Also had to manually format the SD card when it gets full. :a-bang:

My cam is ok. Starts recording when I start engin n switches off in ard 2 secs after I off engine. No issue with memory full also. Check your camera settings.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Thanks for the reply bro. [thumbsup]

My cam is ok. Starts recording when I start engin n switches off in ard 2 secs after I off engine. No issue with memory full also. Check your camera settings.

Turbocharged

Aiya you know la all the excuses after all the payment have been done. Tried to smoke me my Mz2 deluxe only certain batches comes in sharks fin. No 3A mat also tried to smoke me. That was what he promised me before i paid the deposit.

Just gotten mmy mat and 1K servicing will change my antenna. [mad]

Thought yours was 5.0? That's why you enquired?

Expected.  :a-bang:

Tio scam lol

Hiiii

This video recorder can be used to enhance your car rides to a great extent. In order to completely utilize the cam, you should ask an expert technician to fix it in the right area in your vehicle. 

Thanks

Marcus Yang

↡ Advertisement