• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
468 replies to this topic | 722 praises

Posted 15 June 2019 - 01:41 PM

Daniu82
  • Premium member
    Daniu82
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Anybody at the sale event? Any price for the Kadjar?

Posted 15 June 2019 - 04:23 PM

Sdf4786k
  • Premium member
    Sdf4786k
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I half suspect for the cars to move, it has to be cheaper than an equivalent Skoda

Posted 15 June 2019 - 05:22 PM

Daniu82
  • Premium member
    Daniu82
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I half suspect for the cars to move, it has to be cheaper than an equivalent Skoda

Agreed. Just curious which AD is selling more cars between them. Any way to check?

Posted 16 June 2019 - 07:36 PM

makeanewcall
  • Premium member
    makeanewcall
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Agreed. Just curious which AD is selling more cars between them. Any way to check?

LTA website has the sales figures for every brand.

Posted 08 August 2019 - 12:45 PM

bsswan
  • Premium member
    bsswan
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I tested the RS a week or two ago and it's on my shortlist for new car.......its a very short list. I like the new 5dr model as I've so far only driven a 2dr RS Coupe in UK where they have bigger car parks and even there, getting in and out is difficult. Performance is good and interior in the new model is better.

Anyway, noticed (just posted earlier) that Wearnes have an Owner's Referral promo where an extra $500 discount might come in handy  [blush]

Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:06 PM

Koster
  • Premium member
    Koster
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I tested the RS a week or two ago and it's on my shortlist for new car.......its a very short list. I like the new 5dr model as I've so far only driven a 2dr RS Coupe in UK where they have bigger car parks and even there, getting in and out is difficult. Performance is good and interior in the new model is better.

Anyway, noticed (just posted earlier) that Wearnes have an Owner's Referral promo where an extra $500 discount might come in handy [blush]

Do note that the price quoted by Wearnes is negotiable. Btw what did they quote for the RS now?

Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:54 PM

bsswan
  • Premium member
    bsswan
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Do note that the price quoted by Wearnes is negotiable. Btw what did they quote for the RS now?

153k as soon as walk through the door (before last CoE result)

Would be coming from a different Wearnes brand so I'm a little relaxed

Posted 08 August 2019 - 05:43 PM

Koster
  • Premium member
    Koster
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

153k as soon as walk through the door (before last CoE result)

Would be coming from a different Wearnes brand so I'm a little relaxed

Thanks bro. Good luck in your search!

Posted 13 August 2019 - 02:22 PM

bsswan
  • Premium member
    bsswan
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Thanks bro. Good luck in your search!

Search completed, and name on a RS

Koster and Dannnn praised this

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: bmw, 3 series, reanult, renault and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users