Parking sensors

Trusty

I'm in the same boat as you. But what to do, she's my wife's mother, just have to put up with it.

Joking don't mind. I don't know of any shop.

You are residing in which country and you are driving which car? I am residing at New York  and last month I faced the similar problem with my Toyota Camry. Firstly, I thoroughly checked all the electrical points connected to  sensors, but was not successful to catch the defect. I visited auto electrician  but he was also not successful in his efforts. After online search I came  across  https://www.yourmechanic.com/cars/toyota   and  visited  them. Their auto  mechanic thoroughly checked the problem and rectified it within one hour

What are the best parking sensors one can buy and retrofit into a car?

A non~blind and non~deaf passenger. 100% fail safe. Get him/her out of the car and be your guide.

Seriously, any reputable company brand will do but more importantly is the installer, poorly install will give you nightmare and more money spent.

Edited by Ash2017
  • Praise 1

A non~blind and non~deaf passenger. 100% fail safe. Get him/her out of the car and be your guide.

Seriously, any reputable company brand will do but more importantly is the installer, poorly install will give you nightmare and more money spent.

Thank you and glad to know that. 

Supercharged

someone kiss my behind once, so claim insurance and replaced factory rear sensors with cheap ass ones that sound like crap!

so make sure the sound is acceptable.

↡ Advertisement