2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

The sharp pointed design of the headlights and fog light not say nice le.

A number of interesting features worth mentioning from the video...

1) The rear boot release is a nice trick hidden button hidden in the Hyundai logo just like the recently face-lifted Sonata... very classy.

2) The headlamp cluster consists of 4 separate projector lamps... very special very upper class...

3) The DRL (or Arrow DRL) as Hyundai calls it is quite different from what's on the market now... so another unique feature...

↡ Advertisement

since you guys talking about EO,

for mine, I would require to pump petrol every 6-7 days.. kinda drinker..

probably because of the default mineral oil, i'm already exceeding more than 1k mileage and upcoming appointment is on the 6th

still trying to get used to an Auto..

the pick up is slow and sluggish.. unlike a manual..

braking also different, good thing is i can hold my wife's hand while the other, on the steering.

stock sound system is good, thinking of adding a satellite speaker as mine is kinda bare as there's no tweeter.

thats my 11 days experience with this car [:p]

Auto like that lar... unless you have a super powerful engine lor... ha ha... I also prefer manual... but where to find nowadays? Got money also cannot buy... 'shake head'... sigh...

And bro... you clock 1000+ km in 11 days? Wah your car cannot buy secondhand leh... macham drive around whole of Singapore like that... east to west only 40+ km... seems like you drive from one extreme to the other and return once a day...

Edited by teomingern

Auto like that lar... unless you have a super powerful engine lor... ha ha... I also prefer manual... but where to find nowadays? Got money also cannot buy... 'shake head'... sigh...

And bro... you clock 1000+ km in 11 days? Wah your car cannot buy secondhand leh... macham drive around whole of Singapore like that... east to west only 40+ km... seems like you drive from one extreme to the other and return once a day...

Hyundai Kona, I test drive before, was fun and powerful with affordable road tax.

It even comes with an auto pilot drive although I not sure how it actually works..

Yeah, today is day 11.. my mileage now is 1.3k..

Hyundai Kona, I test drive before, was fun and powerful with affordable road tax.

It even comes with an auto pilot drive although I not sure how it actually works..

Yeah, today is day 11.. my mileage now is 1.3k..

curious question, is servicing slot the earliest you can get?

1 day 100km alot meh....I think I don't dare to post my mileage

for mine, I would require to pump petrol every 6-7 days..  kinda drinker..

probably because of the default mineral oil, i'm already exceeding more than 1k mileage and upcoming appointment is on the 6th

braking also different, good thing is i can hold my wife's hand while the other, on the steering. 

stock sound system is good, thinking of adding a satellite speaker as mine is kinda bare as there's no tweeter.

thats my 11 days experience with this car  [:p]

Hi Bro Kurty,

When your office shift to your new location distance will be even longer. BTW my ride now 4 months mileage is about 12K.

for mine, I would require to pump petrol every 6-7 days.. kinda drinker..

thats my 11 days experience with this car [:p]

Bro, when going for your servicing please help confirm with the KMC advisor whether using EO 0W30 or 0W40?

price is 73999 for elantra s now..not sure if its worthy buy or wait for 2019 elantra. if 2019 elantra comes in 1.0 turbo or 1.4 turbo, price wont be 73999 though. lowest for elantra s was 70999 during private sale recently.

any inputs? 

Edited by walkofwinners

price is 73999 for elantra s now..not sure if its worthy buy or wait for 2019 elantra. if 2019 elantra comes in 1.0 turbo or 1.4 turbo, price wont be 73999 though. lowest for elantra s was 70999 during private sale recently.

any inputs?

U need a car, just buy already....if u can afford to contemplate, u probably don’t need a car and don’t waste money on a car.

Price now is about the same. Closed door sale 71999. 70999 was limited to 2 colours which they prob have excess stock. Both pricing come with 8 bid non guaranteed and NO FREE SERVICE.

New one come out probably won’t be the same price already, probably they would bring in higher specs and sell for higher price. When the hype die down, then they lower their specs and sell cheap.....

Oh...the 2019 Elantra is not a NEW model, it’s just a facelift

Engine specs prob won’t change due to VES

any inputs?

Now is 74k for S model?

So they really take altis as benchmark and is always 15k lower cos altis now selling 88k. Lol...

• Praise 1

Now is 74k for S model?

So they really take altis as benchmark and is always 15k lower cos altis now selling 88k. Lol...

yup.. totally agreed as expected..

simple strategy in business..

yup.. totally agreed as expected..

simple strategy in business..

And they price their vios around 69k.lol..

Imagine friend brought few months ago for 86k!

Edited by Sktan10

Bro, when going for your servicing please help confirm with the KMC advisor whether using EO 0W30 or 0W40?

OK, will do that

Yeah,thats what the se told me..

But after an experience at the service centre, can tell the crowd is there.

There's a free car wash each time you send for servicing

Hi Bro Kurty,

When your office shift to your new location distance will be even longer. BTW my ride now 4 months mileage is about 12K.

Yeah.. haha, can't imagine that..

Then I got to pump every 4-5 days..