2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Booked on 31st Aug (closed door event).

Got COE on 5th Sep.

Paid balance on 11th Sep.

Registered on 14th Sep.

Collected car 19th Sep.

The workers there lor... a team of four guys...

Wah bro, i same day buy as u, same day got coe, still no sign of car...

Booked on 31st Aug (closed door event).

Got COE on 5th Sep.

Paid balance on 11th Sep.

Registered on 14th Sep.

Collected car 19th Sep.

The workers there lor... a team of four guys...

Me too! Same collected on the 19th !
  • Praise 1

How come you all so kan Cheong? Even if shipment is in, they will need time to prepare the car. Definitely will have slip shod work even when you dun rush them. If you rush them, result could be even worse

If you no car to drive, or your existing car going to cui....anticipation can be an agony.
  • Praise 1

Any bros here still waiting to get White Elantra S?

I booked in Aug and still no news about the car from SE.

According to my SE, it’ll take total of 3 weeks or more from the shipment day to the Collection of the car.

I choose white, what about you?

Call your SE....shipment should be in Liao

grey. i just check with my SE, he will get back to me tomorrow.

Edited by Devilcup

I use uob with spc.

U can redeem uni$600 for $10 off.

I pump $30 everytime and with spc card/uob $uni redemption, I pay only $15.

That's 50% off.

I looked through all the credit card offers and finally concluded that they're all about the same... plus many with very high 'discount' rates are partial cashback or points accumulation... in terms of outright discount on the pump price I think Esso with the Esso Mastercard with the SMILES card gives the best straight out discount...

For the UOB redemption - is there a limit to how many UOB$ you can redeem... I ask cos you say you pump only $30 each time... seems that that's the sweet spot for this scheme where you get 50% off... it's bit troublesome to keep topping up only $30 cos my tank is 70 L... so it seems there's some sort of limitation here... the obvious one being how many UOB$ you can accumulate in 1 week...

Btw do all trims come with the spoiler lip?

the bodykit is given to all car that book from Aug... i quite like the front and rear bumper but i find the spoiler abit too out.. Edited by Devilcup

the bodykit is given to all car that book from Aug... i quite like the front and rear bumper but i find the spoiler abit too out..

Thanks for the reply. I saw both version when collecting so was wondering why. Probably interim period.

the bodykit is given to all car that book from Aug... i quite like the front and rear bumper but i find the spoiler abit too out..

Is the spoiler lip the same color as the paint? SE told me the body kit only has 1 color but when gg showroom second time saw the spoiler lip to be same as car paint color
↡ Advertisement