2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Rear aircon alone is worth it.

All these extra features will add additional loads and stress the ECU. Many bro also modify this n that after get car, further adding more stress . Hope the added extra features can tahan 10 years.

Ya, base on price wise, basic already cover all daily need like leather seat, 6 airbag. But personally I choose model S, as the smart key, the "information cluster", rear air conditioning made me go for S trim. This good to have but not must have feature made me feel I drive a new car which my existing car doesn't come with it. Honestly, I'm quite tempted to the elite because of front and back led lamp, but there is another additional 4k.

After considering of price and features, I'm go for S trim not too expensive and have some new car features

For those owner still waiting for their car, we might get SME 4xxxð¥

Which I try to avoid ð¥

Personally i think 4k divided out by 10 years is only 400 a year. $1plus per day.

For the rear aircon and all the plus plus i think quite worth it. And considering that we are buying a new car of course wanna have current features mah. 10 years later i think i dont want to still be turning the key and cranking the engine. Haha.

• Praise 1

S trim at 73999 ain't too bad, lowest was 70999 during private sales.

If can wait, maybe just wait for a while more towards year end when they clear stock before new fl 2019 version comes.

I'm tempted to get the current model cause of the 6at gearbox, new facelift is cvt if I'm not wrong.

I tot u driving the 2017 swift?

So new u want to change?

Personally i think 4k divided out by 10 years is only 400 a year. $1plus per day.

For the rear aircon and all the plus plus i think quite worth it. And considering that we are buying a new car of course wanna have current features mah. 10 years later i think i dont want to still be turning the key and cranking the engine. Haha.

U cannot divide this way.

When u r spending money, doing such division will make u overspend.

U should ask urself. Is 4k a lot of money?

What can u do with 4k?

Could u have pumped 1.5 years of petrol?

I personally feel rear Aircon useless. For big cars like odyssey, S class. Yes. Important.

For a compact sedan, blasting front Aircon will do the job. At least it has worked for me.

No right or wrong. Elantra S is indeed a good buy.

Edited by Friendstar
  • Praise 1

Actually depend on buyer looking for. So additional 4k or 8k is depend on buyer preference.

I told my self my new car must contain led head and tail lamp, infotainment, smart key, good fc, good space. Aim at madza 3 deluxe at the beginning, after because of space and price issue, change target to new cerato and elantra with is bigger and cheaper. End up elantra by close door sales and don't like the cerato have to take min 50k and 6 year loan.

Hi all, very new to modding car.. but thinking of adding bodykit or front and side lip, and rear spoiler or lip, and some led light mod.. any recommendation for workshop in singapore that carries options for elantra and is reasonably priced? Or any suggestions where should i be looking at or how should i start? Abit clueless haha.. thanks

• Praise 1

Actually depend on buyer looking for. So additional 4k or 8k is depend on buyer preference.

I told my self my new car must contain led head and tail lamp, infotainment, smart key, good fc, good space. Aim at madza 3 deluxe at the beginning, after because of space and price issue, change target to new cerato and elantra with is bigger and cheaper. End up elantra by close door sales and don't like the cerato have to take min 50k and 6 year loan.

Good choice, I’ve heard from a Grab driver that Mazda3 rear passengers seat very narrow too. Plus jap car price much higher, don’t really worth it if compare apple to apple
  • Praise 1

I tot u driving the 2017 swift?

So new u want to change?

U cannot divide this way.

When u r spending money, doing such division will make u overspend.

U should ask urself. Is 4k a lot of money?

What can u do with 4k?

Could u have pumped 1.5 years of petrol?

I personally feel rear Aircon useless. For big cars like odyssey, S class. Yes. Important.

For a compact sedan, blasting front Aircon will do the job. At least it has worked for me.

No right or wrong. Elantra S is indeed a good buy.

That's how you have people owning money to banks and declared bankrupt. We do not know what will happen in the next 10 yrs. Retrenchment, sickness, change in financial situation can affect any of us. No logic to say 4k divide by 10 years is only 400 per year.

All these extra features will add additional loads and stress the ECU. Many bro also modify this n that after get car, further adding more stress . Hope the added extra features can tahan 10 years.

Relax brother. Dun be so negative... I dun mod my car lah.

If you like this, just B.M.W.

• Praise 1

That's how you have people owning money to banks and declared bankrupt. We do not know what will happen in the next 10 yrs. Retrenchment, sickness, change in financial situation can affect any of us. No logic to say 4k divide by 10 years is only 400 per year.

Many people able to do full payment without loan, didn't really wrong to calculate at that method. For me, as long as comfortable for the monthly installment, then should be ok
  • Praise 1

All trims are good. It depends on individual priorities and disposable income and price point. There is no such thing as "worth it at this price so I buy". That would sound like the auntie on the street who buy things from a sale just because it's on sale, and then have to find use for it.

• Praise 2

I'm new. What's the benefits or up sizing the rim from 15" to 17"?

Benefits of 17" rims

- Better road holding and cornering 

- Looks nicer with smaller gap between tyres and wheel arch

Disadvantages of 17" rims

- expensive to replace tyres

- More bumpy ride due to narrower tyre side wall  

- Noisier ride due to wider traction

- Saps power from engine - leads to sluggish drive

- Significant increase in fuel consumption

Rear aircon alone is worth it.

My carens have rear air con but is quite useless according to my family feedback.

Not strong enough.Still depends on front 2 vents for coldness.

And also rear air con in low position is not effective.

Those big mpv with rear air con in ceiling position is much better.

• Praise 2

My carens have rear air con but is quite useless according to my family feedback.

Not strong enough.Still depends on front 2 vents for coldness.

And also rear air con in low position is not effective.

Those big mpv with rear air con in ceiling position is much better.

I used to drive odyssey in the past, the aircon is superb, even third row is cold, front is always very very cold.
  • Praise 1

I used to drive odyssey in the past, the aircon is superb, even third row is cold, front is always very very cold.

Maybe aircon is superb in Jap cars than Korean cars?

• Praise 1

Agree.

Add 4k for basic.

Another 4k for S.

Another 4k for elite.

Another 4k for Cerato SX.

Another 4k for Altis.

Another 4k for civic.

No ending man,lol.......

• Praise 3

Maybe aircon is superb in Jap cars than Korean cars?

Not true, now i am driving a E200, rear aircon sucks compare with odyssey.
↡ Advertisement