• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
187 replies to this topic | 397 praises

Posted 28 October 2018 - 11:28 AM

SGCMNebulonB
  • SGCMNebulonB
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bro. 

Price point is very vaue for money. at $140K, we have quite a number of gadgets. The drive is very refined too. 

Oh gosh, did you change in 1 year? 1 year is way too short..... 

Nice! What made u bite the bullet? I'm driving a 1.4hl too. All's good except battery almost died on me shortly after one year. Probably due to my dashcam which is set on parking&motion mode but no supplementary equipment eg magic Pro. Welcome to the club.

Posted 29 October 2018 - 06:54 PM

Abominable
  • Abominable
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Had to change (I stand corrected if anyone suggests otherwise based on experience). Battery starting voltage hitting 10.xx volts.

Enjoy your ride! I know I am..for now.

Posted 05 November 2018 - 11:48 PM

Dcmc27
  • Dcmc27
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Guys,

I'm considering the 1.4 HL Tiguan but I heard has issues with GB? Any problems with after sales support? Anyone got any comments? 

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:11 PM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

3D-chrome-TSI-Badge-Emblem-Decal-Car-Sti

Can someone enlighted here..what is red means for each engine model?

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:49 PM

Datura
  • Premium member
    Datura
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Guys,

I'm considering the 1.4 HL Tiguan but I heard has issues with GB? Any problems with after sales support? Anyone got any comments? 

just look around the streets, you dont see much VW on the road now compare to 4-8 yrs ago , that will answer your question

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:14 PM

Samwng
  • Premium member
    Samwng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

current 2018 tiguan on 280TSI (1.4L) it's a twin charge or single? TIA

Posted 05 December 2018 - 08:47 PM

Clims
  • Clims
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Good question. I was researching on this before buying as well. It’s single. The older 1.4l engine used to be twincharging but they replaced with single subsequently. You can find details of all VW engines old and new in this article. Look under 1.4 section..

https://www.autoevol...ined-60143.html
Samwng praised this

Posted 03 June 2019 - 03:19 PM

Titanax
  • Titanax
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi all,

Will be collecting my 1.4 CL EQP next week ; wondering if there is a Whatsapp group for info sharing & meet-ups?

Thank you.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: volkswagen, tiguan, suv and 2 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users