10th Generation Honda Civic (2016)

Carbon82

Neutral Newbie

Rarely see any hatchback Civic X in Singapore at all. The price point cannibalized by the uniquely Singaporean 1.6 sedan. Who in the right mind will pay $25k for the same body??

i know a group of fk7 and 4 drivers. I would say who got the capacity to drive soemthing that like. Ya 88k 1.6 really competitive. U can u come. If cannot dont say others out of their mind. In ur terms. Those driving 180k type r must be lunatic then.. To add on, fk4 6 7 is not same body as fc1. Edited by XinWeiNg
↡ Advertisement

Ic, so did u change the steering rack with KAH?

If the sound doesn’t get worse, will wait for 10k servicing then send in to KM to check together then.

If the sound doesnât get worse, will wait for 10k servicing then send in to KM to check together then.

I see, I am going for the 6 months servicing this month, probably going to ask them look into this and change, will update here :)

hi guys, do the 1.6L have inbuilt navigation system? or is it possible to install navi apps on its head unit? 

is apple play over bluetooth or cable?

can play music from iphone spotify?

any videos of 1.6L review? tried to find but mostly are reivew on 1.5 turbo..

I see, I am going for the 6 months servicing this month, probably going to ask them look into this and change, will update here :)

All the best! Hoping that it won’t be as much hassle for you.

Shortlisted civic as no doubt it’s consider one of the Best Buy at current price.

Just have higher expectation on civic as used to own fk2 and really enjoy the ride.

I believe many don’t mind to top up for LED headlights and 4 airbags (for 1.6 buyers)

Edited by ktkt

Shortlisted civic as no doubt it’s consider one of the Best Buy at current price.

Just have higher expectation on civic as used to own fk2 and really enjoy the ride.

I believe many don’t mind to top up for LED headlights and 4 airbags (for 1.6 buyers)

Current feature list for 1.6 is more than sufficient for a typical buyer in the segment, only sore point I find personally is the 2 airbags. Really hoping this can change with the introduction of the facelift version since Thai models have minimum of 4 now. 

• Praise 2

ok booked my civic 1.6L at 89999... minus 500 discount only :(~~

interest rate went back to 2.18%  :(

but standard gifts like front/rear cam, floormat, solar, sun shades etc..

should have asked for 1000 discount !@# anyway, collection in Feb (dunno early or late, hopefully before CNY) :D can't wait..

interest rate went back to 2.18%  :(

should have asked for 1000 discount !@# anyway, collection in Feb (dunno early or late, hopefully before CNY) :D can't wait..

What's the interest rate previously?

Neutral Newbie

Good Afternoon Everyone.

Can I check if any Civic drivers had installed the DRL LED Car Fog Lights and Red LED Rear Bumper Reflector Fog Light Lamps?

And if the DRL LED is LTA-compliance?

Any idea what is the estimated installation cost quoted by local workshops?

Thanks very much in advance! 

post-194274-0-60358700-1543827220_thumb.jpeg

post-194274-0-85127300-1543827250_thumb.jpeg

Is it compulsory to go with the insurance that they sell with the new car? What insurance they offered?

You won't get to enjoy their discounts if you don't buy with their in-house insurance.

Mine is Liberty. 

interest rate went back to 2.18% :(

You never ask for fog light?
↡ Advertisement