NTUC Warehouse at Joo Koon

Boringchap

there is also a Gain City mega warehouse or megastore in Sungai Kadut

been there once ... and will never go back

i really cannot understand why there need to build these mega-warehouse cum store

yeah ... tuas and sungai kadut land is cheap ... but operating cost is NOT

buy in bulk aint working in spore la ... only angmoh like to eat frozen food ... lol

if i can order everything thru internet, i dont even want to Q at ntuc cashier ... sibei long Q !!!

Why Singaporeans don't like frozen food? I also don't understand. My grandmother always insist must buy fresh meat instead of frozen. So now we don't bring her along for marketing and don't tell her we buy frozen meat. She still says the meat tastes good. If it was frozen meat the taste wouldn't be the same! Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Reminds of decades ago when IMM also have such business model when they first opened here, need membership to buy things.

Haha I remembered . Some more must buy things in pair . That was more than 20 years ago.

And parking was free.

there is also a Gain City mega warehouse or megastore in Sungai Kadut

been there once ... and will never go back

i really cannot understand why there need to build these mega-warehouse cum store

yeah ... tuas and sungai kadut land is cheap ... but operating cost is NOT

buy in bulk aint working in spore la ... only angmoh like to eat frozen food ... lol

if i can order everything thru internet, i dont even want to Q at ntuc cashier ... sibei long Q !!!

Gain city no people one when i went the other time. Don't know how long can they survive?

Gain city no people one when i went the other time. Don't know how long can they survive?

It's their warehouse and distributes from there. So they probably don't need many walk-in customers.

if want to have a warehouse then build a warehouse ... it's a warehouse cum megastore ...

every floor need aircon need to turn on lights need to turn on escalator ... need people to man the floor

i still dont think it is a good idea and wasting money ... provide free shuttle bus somemore from cck

It's their warehouse and distributes from there. So they probably don't need many walk-in customers.

Edited by Wt_know

not really, they want the walk-in money ...

sddsdffdsfsdvv_zpseudw0dkj.jpg

• Praise 8

Been there a couple of times to look see (and also to eat. They have free 1 hour parking IIRC).

To me not really worth it to sign for membership, cos the things they sell are bulk items that are too much for one person (like who buys jumbo size popcorn?)

24 Hour NTUC is good enough for me. If I want things that I can't get elsewhere, I go Mustafa.

• Praise 1

Been there a couple of times to look see (and also to eat. They have free 1 hour parking IIRC).

To me not really worth it to sign for membership, cos the things they sell are bulk items that are too much for one person (like who buys jumbo size popcorn?)

24 Hour NTUC is good enough for me. If I want things that I can't get elsewhere, I go Mustafa.

You mean Mustafa even better than this NTUC warehouse? Lol.

paid for membership and buy things that's very near expiry date?

yea agree alot of stuff gona expire...

try this online supermarket. can deliver within a few hours in the same day... www.cartlery.com.. now got free $15 signup promo lol

• Praise 1

You mean Mustafa even better than this NTUC warehouse? Lol.

this ntuc warehouse is just one corner of mustafa lah...............have you being to mustafa to start with.............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

this ntuc warehouse is just one corner of mustafa lah...............have you being to mustafa to start with.............. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Went once to Mustafa and i was so scare cause way too big to shop! Lol.

yah........... this NTUC warehouse no way can compare to ah neh lah..........even sell gold and air tickets and hotel link next door............ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

yah........... this NTUC warehouse no way can compare to ah neh lah..........even sell gold and air tickets and hotel link next door............ [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You are completely right, ah neh one everything and anything you want also can find there!

Mustafa is like 2 shopping centres stacked together and very crowded.

Compare to other shopping centres, they probably look like ghost town.

Another sale with no membership required.

Looks like the NTUC at joo koon always have sales for non-member liao.

↡ Advertisement