NTUC Warehouse at Joo Koon

Boringchap

Looks like the NTUC at joo koon always have sales for non-member liao.

Seems like it. They had it for Christmas and CNY. So I reckon Hari Raya, National Day etc will also have.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Seems like it. They had it for Christmas and CNY. So I reckon Hari Raya, National Day etc will also have.  [laugh]

But the sales this week dont have any PH le?!

Edited by 13177

But the sales this week dont have any PH le?!

aiyo, people give sale and can buy w/o membership I just go lor.

I don't ask too much one.  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Never been to this place before... Does everything has to buy in bulk or they also sell individual like the normal Fairprice?

yes, some stuff does come in larger packaging, but some comes in regular packaging.

differentiation is that they sell some stuff that is not available at regular NTUCs. one brand is Kirkland, think its some US supermarket house brand or something. I bought Kirkland muesli bars during the last sale. 1 box 60 pieces.  [laugh]

and still got 2 hours free parking and its just at Joo Koon MRT.

aiyo, people give sale and can buy w/o membership I just go lor.

I don't ask too much one.  [laugh]

Never go to this place before, find too far. Lol.

Went once to Mustafa and i was so scare cause way too big to shop! Lol.

i like Mustafa too, but abit scared of any fire incident to happen.  Any fire in Mustafa, you will be burnt to death.... no way of escaping. 

how to go back with the barang later?  :huh:  [laugh]  [laugh]

:XD:

ok lah, drive lah drive lah. 

but try to avoid lunch time hor. sometimes have to go to level 6 to get lots and Warehouse Club also crowded.

post-15968-0-75606900-1487668685.jpg

• Praise 1

:XD:

ok lah, drive lah drive lah. 

but try to avoid lunch time hor. sometimes have to go to level 6 to get lots and Warehouse Club also crowded.

[thumbsup]

mayb go after lunch, whole place empty liao.  [laugh]  [laugh]  

I think crowded because of the food court, ppl makan liao go in jalan jalan.  ^_^

I dont mind take MRT if go jalan jalan, but want to buy barang take MRT sibei mafan leh.  [:p]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 1

[thumbsup]

mayb go after lunch, whole place empty liao.  [laugh]  [laugh]  

I think crowded because of the food court, ppl makan liao go in jalan jalan.  ^_^

I dont mind take MRT if go jalan jalan, but want to buy barang take MRT sibei mafan leh.  [:p]

yeah, lunch time a lot of Jurong mei2 like to go there cos aircon.

actually, another option is going in the early evening. nice smooth drive to Joo Koon and usually can get parking on Level 4. see bay relaxing one.

Take uber/grab lo. Lol.

KNN, why I never thought of it!!! [thumbsup]

just gave me another idea. I wanted to go run somewhere else, but whenever I think of the sweat dripping onto my car leather seats, I gave up the idea, and run ard my boring estate. Now I can run there and take uber back. LOL ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

yeah, lunch time a lot of Jurong mei2 like to go there cos aircon.

actually, another option is going in the early evening. nice smooth drive to Joo Koon and usually can get parking on Level 4. see bay relaxing one.

I see how tomorrow, mayb jog there in the late evening and take uber back. But must first go find out what is the distant.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

KNN, why I never thought of it!!! [thumbsup]

just gave me another idea. I wanted to go run somewhere else, but whenever I think of the sweat dripping onto my car leather seats, I gave up the idea, and run ard my boring estate. Now I can run there and take uber back. LOL ^_^  [:p]  [laugh]

You can use microwave wrap to wrap up your car leather seats lo, then sweat would not drip directly on your leather seat liao.

I see how tomorrow, mayb jog there in the late evening and take uber back. But must first go find out what is the distant.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

aiyo, drive there lah.

jogging power reserve for Pandan Reservoir.  [thumbsup]

Edited by Blueray
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1