NTUC Warehouse at Joo Koon

Boringchap

mayb go after lunch, whole place empty liao.  

I think crowded because of the food court, ppl makan liao go in jalan jalan. 

I dont mind take MRT if go jalan jalan, but want to buy barang take MRT sibei mafan leh

go mid nite best ........ bo lang , only wu gui   :grin:  ... go buy moisturiser for hand hur .

Ask doggie buy for you can liao lor [grin]  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Another sale with no membership required.

Huat ah.

But why after CNY...

yes, some stuff does come in larger packaging, but some comes in regular packaging.

differentiation is that they sell some stuff that is not available at regular NTUCs. one brand is Kirkland, think its some US supermarket house brand or something. I bought Kirkland muesli bars during the last sale. 1 box 60 pieces.  [laugh]

and still got 2 hours free parking and its just at Joo Koon MRT.

Kirkland is from Costco in the US. I thought some fancy brand but actually is like the US version of Fairprice in-house brand.

Huat ah.

But why after CNY...

Kirkland is from Costco in the US. I thought some fancy brand but actually is like the US version of Fairprice in-house brand.

Maybe too much stocks for CNY and now they are clearing them?

Huat ah.

But why after CNY...

Ang mo stuff must have ang mo premium price too. Even if it is in house brand.

Huat ah.

But why after CNY...

This one is pre-renovation sale.

Anyways, they can call it whatever they want, so long as got things at reasonable price point that I need, then I buy. 

Not everything is cheaper than regular NTUC though.

went there about 4pm, 2nd floor is clear until 7788 liao, not much left, they claim 2nd floor going under renovation. 

Actually their stuffs not really cheap, those really going at 90% off all expire in march one. But if you can finish, really good buy! [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

went there about 4pm, 2nd floor is clear until 7788 liao, not much left, they claim 2nd floor going under renovation. 

Actually their stuffs not really cheap, those really going at 90% off all expire in march one. But if you can finish, really good buy! [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

So they really attracted many people go there to clear stock for them ah?! Lol.

KNN, why I never thought of it!!! [thumbsup]

just gave me another idea. I wanted to go run somewhere else, but whenever I think of the sweat dripping onto my car leather seats, I gave up the idea, and run ard my boring estate. Now I can run there and take uber back. LOL ^_^[:p][laugh]

Have large bath towels & dry clothings in the car lah. I would line the seat with the towel or change into dry gear if there's changing room available.

• Praise 2

So they really attracted many people go there to clear stock for them ah?! Lol.

I think so, really quite empty on level 2.  [laugh]

left mostly some plastic wares, apparels, and big bottle drinks.  ^_^

Have large bath towels & dry clothings in the car lah. I would line the seat with the towel or change into dry gear if there's changing room available.

Me too. 

When I drive out to jog, will have towel and spare change of clothing with me. If shower facilities are available then one more towel and fresh footwear too. 

I also use towel to line my seat. 

actually I also dunno why they need to renovate.

warehouse concept is suppose to be spartan one mah.

or maybe after reno the 4D counter will be bigger.  [:p]

So you really ran there and took uber back ah?  :huh:

ah nia, dry gear is not an issue for me actually, I can change anywhere. Back seat of the car also I ok one, but to cover the car seat, I think big towel mayb not enough, need table cloth or bed sheet.  [:p]

The real reason is I lazy to do all these, now I run 3 times a week, timing quite tight to drive ard. 

Shall we have a little morning jog one fine day? But dont go too fast, old man cannot catch up.   [:p]

Me too. 

When I drive out to jog, will have towel and spare change of clothing with me. If shower facilities are available then one more towel and fresh footwear too. 

I also use towel to line my seat. 

actually I also dunno why they need to renovate.

warehouse concept is suppose to be spartan one mah.

or maybe after reno the 4D counter will be bigger.  [:p]

maybe i will consider a set of wind breakers (top and bottom), the polyester sld keep the sweat trap inside and away from the seat. [:p]  

Because i take a while to stop sweating, so changing into dry clothing I will have to wait quite a while, to shower will take even longer. But I dont mind if I have the time lah.

yah man, its a warehouse, what is there to renovate, unless more racks are going in there. And I was surprise to see a 4D counter there.  [laugh]

Alamak.

Thought of going there this weekend. No need for that now since level 2 is actually the "real treasures" located...  [:p]

So you really ran there and took uber back ah?  :huh:

no lah, I drove there.

today is gym day, I went to the gym in the morning, tomorrow is running day.  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Alamak.

Thought of going there this weekend. No need for that now since level 2 is actually the "real treasures" located...  [:p]

from middle to back is totally empty.

from front where the cashiers are, the electric stuff totally no more, left with some plastic containers, bicycles, apparels, big bottle drinks and some other loose items, thats level 2.

level 3 got some big discount items, but all expiry march 2017. Big bottle of Heinz tomato ketchup going at $1, canned tuna going at $1 (pack of 8 is like less then $6), Some other stuffs near the cashier also going cheap. Good buy if can finish by end march. 

oh pizza very cheap. I bought 4 .  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

from middle to back is totally empty.

from front where the cashiers are, the electric stuff totally no more, left with some plastic containers, bicycles, apparels, big bottle drinks and some other loose items, thats level 2.

level 3 got some big discount items, but all expiry march 2017. Big bottle of Heinz tomato ketchup going at $1, canned tuna going at $1 (pack of 8 is like less then $6), Some other stuffs near the cashier also going cheap. Good buy if can finish by end march. 

oh pizza very cheap. I bought 4 .  [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

I think there is some miscommunication. 

Your level 2 and 3 refers to the building. My Level 2 refers to the 2nd level of the NTUC warehouse which is the level 3 of the building.  :XD: 

So the food level (level 3) still have lots of food la? Must chiong down this weekend liao.  :a-panic:

I think there is some miscommunication. 

Your level 2 and 3 refers to the building. My Level 2 refers to the 2nd level of the NTUC warehouse which is the level 3 of the building.  :XD: 

So the food level (level 3) still have lots of food la? Must chiong down this weekend liao.  :a-panic:

Oh, LOL.

Ok, the food and frozen food area is business as usual. Many frozen food seem like not bad. Got one NZ ice cream cheap and good, but not much left.   [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement