NTUC Warehouse at Joo Koon

Boringchap

I was there last Saturday and already saw them starting to clear for renovation, but didn't buy anything.

Wanted to go back yesterday to buy things but in the end never go. Looks like have to wait till they finish reno then go back.

↡ Advertisement

ah nia, dry gear is not an issue for me actually, I can change anywhere. Back seat of the car also I ok one, but to cover the car seat, I think big towel mayb not enough, need table cloth or bed sheet.  [:p]

The real reason is I lazy to do all these, now I run 3 times a week, timing quite tight to drive ard. 

Shall we have a little morning jog one fine day? But dont go too fast, old man cannot catch up.   [:p]

I have this car seat cover and use it whenever after my jog or soccer games.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/ALMIGHTY-PET-DOG-CAR-SEAT-CUSHION-CAR-SEAT-PROTECTOR-CAR-SEAT-COVER-ALSO/438106088?selectedOptions=

Very easy to clip on and off.

• Praise 1

I have this car seat cover and use it whenever after my jog or soccer games.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/ALMIGHTY-PET-DOG-CAR-SEAT-CUSHION-CAR-SEAT-PROTECTOR-CAR-SEAT-COVER-ALSO/438106088?selectedOptions=

Very easy to clip on and off.

You are using pet dog car seat cushion?

I was there last Saturday and already saw them starting to clear for renovation, but didn't buy anything.

Wanted to go back yesterday to buy things but in the end never go. Looks like have to wait till they finish reno then go back.

Are they going to close and reno the whole place or business still as usual while renovating?

Yes. Only after my exercises. Dont want to seat in my car seat with sweaty shirt and shorts. Especially after playing football in a wet and muddy pitch. [dead]

maybe i will consider a set of wind breakers (top and bottom), the polyester sld keep the sweat trap inside and away from the seat. [:p]  

Because i take a while to stop sweating, so changing into dry clothing I will have to wait quite a while, to shower will take even longer. But I dont mind if I have the time lah.

yah man, its a warehouse, what is there to renovate, unless more racks are going in there. And I was surprise to see a 4D counter there.  [laugh]

is there any food court or makan stalls there, for lunch?  

is there any food court or makan stalls there, for lunch?  

yup, got one food court at level 3, one seafood restaurant, one small cafe, and some snack stalls.  Food is no problem.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

aiya, is just a name lah.

call it whatever you like, as long as it fit the purpose mah. 

I take a can of tuna, repack it and call it "cat food", and it is sold as cat food liao what. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

Got foodfair food court. Also got Hans, Mac, KFC, BK, subway, pastamania etc.

oh yah I forgot all the fast food at level one.. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

yup, got one food court at level 3, one seafood restaurant, one small cafe, and some snack stalls.  Food is no problem.  [thumbsup]  [laugh]  [laugh]

ok thanks!  i flying there NOW!!!  

Got foodfair food court. Also got Hans, Mac, KFC, BK, subway, pastamania etc.

Thanks!! 

• Praise 1

ok thanks!  i flying there NOW!!!  

Thanks!! 

enjoy your food, and eye candy. I think got many XMM nearby factories and OL go there for lunch one. Can see many uniform personal also.  [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

enjoy your food, and eye candy. I think got many XMM nearby factories and OL go there for lunch one. Can see many uniform personal also. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You did not walk walk the pop up stores on the first floor ? Usually staffed by friendly ladies from Malaysia.

Are they going to close and reno the whole place or business still as usual while renovating?

I think only the warehouse part reno, bit by bit. The other businesses probably still open as usual.

aiya, is just a name lah.

call it whatever you like, as long as it fit the purpose mah. 

I take a can of tuna, repack it and call it "cat food", and it is sold as cat food liao what. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]  

True also. Lol.

Went there last Sat. 2nd floor almost empty. 3rd level filled with food. Bought some food from Kirkland.

Just a reminder for those who wants to go, tomorrow is the last day of the offer.  :a-panic: Mai tu liao

Supersonic

Looks like warehouse club is vacating the second floor for Decathlon.

WHAT??? Zzzzzz...

Means lesser special food brands and choices?

↡ Advertisement