Air purifier for car

east41st

$9 sounds expensive.

I bought similar the one, maybe bigger (it's 150g) than this Lazada one, from SPC station for $4.90 only.

I should have added it's 300 gram :-)

It arrived within 1-2 days. Looks okay. I don't know if it works. Will have to see for a few days :-)

Lazada having offer at $199..

Have been using this n so far so good n effective..

Thank you. The spec pretty convincing, and reasonable priced. The filter at $29 is okay too.

I'll likely get another filter as I'm not sure if it's a good idea to keep 1 filter for 12 months :-)

I should have added it's 300 gram :-)

It arrived within 1-2 days. Looks okay. I don't know if it works. Will have to see for a few days :-)

Wah 300gm is good. Maybe I will buy too. Lol

Wah 300gm is good. Maybe I will buy too. Lol

Ha...ha...ha...! I deployed one in the car today. Let's see if my little girl complains of the smell. She could not stand the new car smell. So used to the old car after almost 10 years! ;-)

BTW, I bought the Novita. I think there is so much charcoal can do ;-)

$9 sounds expensive.

I bought similar the one, maybe bigger (it's 150g) than this Lazada one, from SPC station for $4.90 only.

Bro, daiso sell only $2. Branded charcoal is still charcoal...

The Novita air purifier arrived. 

Cons:

- damn noisy. Even at low fan speed it's noisy. I will have to install it and put it at the back of the car as a result. Since it cleans the car within 5 minutes (from red to blue), they should lower the fan speed.

- Away Mode is not practical. You can't be away from your car as the engine has to be on! Nope, the unit cannot run on battery for that 15 minute Away Mode. 

- Filter does not last 1 year. They say 360 hours. At average 2 hour driving a day, that's 6 months. Plus, they don't disclose how effective the filter after 180 hours. Is it half effective? It's not disclosed.

Pro:

- Look at the marketing brochure :-)

- The build looks decent. Does not look el cheapo like some Lazada product.

- Free delivery of the additional filter if you email your purchase to Novita. They will deliver it together.

Compared to Philip, I'd recommend this one. 

• Praise 1

When driving, do you set the air con to circulate the air or take in air from outside usually?

Does it actually matter?

• Praise 1

When driving, do you set the air con to circulate the air or take in air from outside usually?

Does it actually matter?

well, I set to auto circulate. and I just bought a denso air purifier for the car.  seems the air is better now.

bought at Toyota lengkee, parts department.

same as sharp plasma cluster bottle, just denso branded, sharp apparently off loaded this product to denso

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Still wondering whether those ionizers really any use.

Also I remember coming across this singapore brand of air purifer/ionizers, they had one model for cars that look like a computer mouse with some blue-lit hexagon mesh.

Forgot the brand name... trying to remember. Anyone know?

Is it this https://www.octygen.com.sg/product/inrush-advanced-air-purification-system-for-vehicles/?

Last time used swiss brand ionizer with 3 pins. Remember not bad cos lots of dirt collect around the holes and my 10yrs car nobody complain about smell.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Is it this https://www.octygen.com.sg/product/inrush-advanced-air-purification-system-for-vehicles/?

Last time used swiss brand ionizer with 3 pins. Remember not bad cos lots of dirt collect around the holes and my 10yrs car nobody complain about smell.

Aaaah. Thank you so much, I get rather bothered when I can't remember things like that. Yes, I think this is the one, I initially saw it in some article.

Just remove your car's aircon cartridge, throw away the stock filter. Cut the 3M aircon filter or you prefer Daiso one to fit the cartridge. Stack them together and you instantly have a supped up air purifier. Why need to buy a separate one? [:p]

Not sure if this will work, but is quite cheap...  :huh:

Andino-Car-Charger.jpg

• Purifies air: active molecular oxygen kills bacteria
  • Fast charging with dual USB outputs (4.2A)
  • Available in black and white

IT Show 2017 Offer

• Show Price: $19 (U.P: $39.90)
  • Promotion: Free Gecko suction pad (worth $9.90)

I have the world first won the UK Allergy Foundation certified vehicle air purifier, next month will be launching in Singapore, anyone if is interested to know more about it, can give me a messages (82839397)or email([email protected]), make appointment for meet up and I will explain more information to you.

post-195498-0-70975100-1508407412_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Holmeslaw
  • Praise 1