Air purifier for car

east41st

I saw it yesterday in Best shop in IMM. But is this effective?

Best Denki?

The 1 I saw in Toyota service centre comes with a USB connector instead of the usual car socket plug.

How about the 1 you see?

I used it for years and it is effective in removing smells and odour. Hence, need not spend money on some air fresher since it will neutralise the nice fragrance.

Edited by Dreamer_toons
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Best Denki?

The 1 I saw in Toyota service centre comes with a USB connector instead of the usual car socket plug.

How about the 1 you see?

I used it for years and it is effective in removing smells and odour. Hence, need not spend money on some air fresher since it will neutralise the nice fragrance.

Yes is Best Denki, I think is also usb connector, sound good, might get one also. Is there any fragrance coming out from the freshener?

I saw it yesterday in Best shop in IMM. But is this effective?

Not only effective, someone here has been using an older model for 7 years, and serviced it once.  Money well spent.

Edited by Bluemint

Yes is Best Denki, I think is also usb connector, sound good, might get one also. Is there any fragrance coming out from the freshener?

Confirm it's USB powered. https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sharp.co.jp%2Fpcig%2Fproducts%2Fighc15-spec.html&edit-text=&act=url

It does not emit any fragrance.

I have a small air-con vent clip glass bottle with lavender essential oil in it. I don't smell lavender when I get inside the car, but only when I start the car and the aircon fan starts blowing. I sometimes wonder why I even bother with it.

Edited by Bluemint

I think I've seen it in Lazada for $120+

thanks bro  [thumbsup]

I saw it in the Toyota Service Centre, Pandan Cres; under the brand Denso. 

Try calling up to enquire. 

might head down to look at comm veh next week. will check it out too. thanks!

Confirm it's USB powered. https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sharp.co.jp%2Fpcig%2Fproducts%2Fighc15-spec.html&edit-text=&act=url

It does not emit any fragrance.

I have a small air-con vent clip glass bottle with lavender essential oil in it. I don't smell lavender when I get inside the car, but only when I start the car and the aircon fan starts blowing. I sometimes wonder why I even bother with it.

Haha.. You adding more load to your filter leh.. Just get rid of the fragrance once it finishes lor.. Since you mentioned no smell..
  • Praise 3

thanks bro  [thumbsup]

might head down to look at comm veh next week. will check it out too. thanks!

Keep us posted for good deal and of course your review on it.

Edited by Bluemint

My car seat was recently burned by a car air purifier given as a form of welcome gift from AA.

Anyone have similar experience where the wire overheated and melted with burnt rubber smell?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

hi guys,

been looking around for new air purifier coz my current one is not really effective. 

any good ones to recommend? [:)]

• Praise 1

hi guys,

been looking around for new air purifier coz my current one is not really effective.

any good ones to recommend? [:)]

Maybe can ask him lor.. Big air purifier in the car..

Sharp-FU-GEM1N-B.jpg

Here's mine, a SHARP FU-GEM1N-B.

I never wanted an air purifier for the car because our air quality is usually pretty good. Furthermore, my car already have filtered air coming in. If the interior air quality is bad, just wind down the window to refresh.

But then one day I brought some Fried Prawn Paste Chicken (虾酱鸡) home in my car, and as I was leaving the parked car, it suddenly dawn on me why most cars' stink -- lingering smell from (delicious) food are trapped inside and steadily get absorb into cushions and carpeting!

I drive short trips so I honestly do not know if the air purifier contributes to better driving experience, but I can tell you one thing for sure - my six months old car smell new again (and primarily of fresh Nappa leather!)

All the bedrooms at home have a Sharp Purifier in them, because they work! It's like sleeping in an air-conditioned forest. As a smoker, I like to think my lungs get a break 8/24 hours a day. So I did not think twice which brand to buy when I wanted an Air Purifier for my car.

Oh, I have installed a Relay to its power supply that taps power directly from the car battery. This Relay will turn on the Air Purifier one minute after I start up my car. More importantly, it is set to continue to run for 10 minutes (adjustable up to 60 minutes) after I have parked the car. Otherwise, how else can it cleanse the lingering smell of 虾酱鸡?

PS. Sharp has an Ionizer shaped like a cup. Frankly that's good enough for keeping your car's interior fresh. I bought this bad ass with proper paper and charcoal filters because it's cheaper then the "Cup" in TaoBao, plus it fits in nicely with my car. lol

For those Cup Holder Air Purifier which is the better one? My wifey has Sinus, thus, wanna get a good air purifier but new Civic has limited space to put Philips GoPure. 

Samsung Car Virus Doctor

panasonic nanoe car Purifier

Sharp Plasma Cluster Air Ionizer

Or any bro have better recommendation. I do not mind sacrificing a cup holder space. At least wont have a bulky thing on the dashboard

Thanks in Advance

• Praise 1

For those Cup Holder Air Purifier which is the better one? My wifey has Sinus, thus, wanna get a good air purifier but new Civic has limited space to put Philips GoPure. 

Samsung Car Virus Doctor

Or any bro have better recommendation. I do not mind sacrificing a cup holder space. At least wont have a bulky thing on the dashboard

Thanks in Advance

May i know where to get it?

• Praise 1

Twincharged

Samsung Car Virus Doctor

Thanks in Advance

Maybe you could get this..

Url

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078VQLVKY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=scottykilmerc-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=B078VQLVKY&linkId=dbcec4c2410aec4c8e93d4b74e733a58

↡ Advertisement