Subaru challenge! With COE!

Yrvsport

Why no construction worker go join this challenge? It's a breeze for them.

they wanted to, but too many of them, not enough lorries to bring them to the challenge

If they take part, the winning worker can easily clock 200 hours, can the judges last so long? can HDB afford to stop construction of new flats for 200 hours??

↡ Advertisement

Heard over the radio earlier that winner emerged....75 hours 1 min. last two are guys.

The winner really got perseverance and persistence. This is his fifth attempt! 43 years old chap....congrats to him.

Safe ride guys.... roads wet

Cheers

• Praise 2

It's better to be runner up in this challenge.

Bro, I did not follow closely.

What's the prize for runner-up?

Edited by Ah_Zai

Supercharged

Women are known to have higher threshold for pains (child birth as evidence) than men, so hopefully one day there will be a lady winner!!

Really! Oh.... [shocked]

But which type of women in particular you reckon is good in such endurance game? Young xmm, MILF or career women (aka OL), etc ? Hmmmm....

Then winner still more worth it... Sell back to dealer or like someone suggested trade in to get another car. At least can get loan for the car. Don't think we can get a loan for COE, right?

• Praise 1

can i ask noob question: do they rotate where they put their hands on? i see some put hand on bonnet or boot, very easy leh, some kenna put hand on door, is sibeh siong

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1