Subaru challenge! With COE!

Yrvsport

Really! Oh.... [shocked]

But which type of women in particular you reckon is good in such endurance game? Young xmm, MILF or career women (aka OL), etc ? Hmmmm....

ok, do you prefer home-cooked or commercial food? I prefer to see OLs sweat through their filmsy office blouse during the 72 hours....

Edited by Maseratigood

Twincharged

If there is a PRC contestant in there, he will win.

not 100% also ...

coz throughout the competition, the participants are also constantly monitored for their physical well-being.

if the judges feel that a certain participant cannot go on anymore, they will take the participant out - even if the participant wants to continue with the contest.

can i ask noob question: do they rotate where they put their hands on? i see some put hand on bonnet or boot, very easy leh, some kenna put hand on door, is sibeh siong

the spot where you park your hand is chosen by the judges/subaru people, not the participant.

and putting your hand on a top position is not easy also .. coz expose you more to the sun's scorching heat !!

• Praise 1

Guess we singaporean value cars more above anything else....cant blame us though as the price of normal cars are too high for the normal people. Unless they come out with a competition where u put your hand on a very chio bu for the longest time and the winner gets to put up with her with no string attached but got to pay 90ks for the certificate of 'entitment'!

Turbocharged

can i ask noob question: do they rotate where they put their hands on? i see some put hand on bonnet or boot, very easy leh, some kenna put hand on door, is sibeh siong

i think where you place your hand is thru lucky draw.

Newspaper interviewed the winner and he replied that he did not know that he need to pay for COE .... [grin]

Been in the challenge for 5 times and he didn't know that ??????? [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

• Praise 1

Newspaper interviewed the winner and he replied that he did not know that he need to pay for COE .... [grin]

Been in the challenge for 5 times and he didn't know that ??????? [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

which newspaper?

Power sia, this guy lives in outer space or what? How could he dont know cars in sillypore need COE?

Edited by 13177

U think PAP will only lose 1 GRC if every singaporeans knew about COE ah...

There are many ignorantly blissful ppl in SG..

If there is a PRC contestant in there, he will win.

they now have regional team from different country in asia, PRC definitely one of the team, but too bad they are not the winner :D

they now have regional team from different country in asia, PRC definitely one of the team, but too bad they are not the winner :D

PRC got no patience to wait 75hrs for a car.... [sweatdrop]

They rather fake one .... [sly]

ok, do you prefer home-cooked or commercial food? I prefer to see OLs sweat through their filmsy office blouse during the 72 hours....

lol I think what he means is that no matter how you poke them, how much they scream they are still coming back for more. :wub:

PRC got no patience to wait 75hrs for a car.... [sweatdrop]

They rather fake one .... [sly]

I also have no patience to wait over 75 hours for a car! I rather dont want.

Winner was interviewed on Class 95 this morning and he personally said that is false reporting because this year is his 5th try so he definitely know that the car comes without COE.

Very hard for these regional teams to be motivated to hang on and win... because in their countries, a car is a just a car. It's affordable, so why sweat so much and stand the wind and rain over 2 or 3 days just to get one??

Very hard for these regional teams to be motivated to hang on and win... because in their countries, a car is a just a car. It's affordable, so why sweat so much and stand the wind and rain over 2 or 3 days just to get one??

it's is not just about the car..

why else would we also queue for record long hours to buy hello kitty