New BMW 218i Coupe

Joewu

Actually Bmw Asia is the one doing the indent not PML

As for equipment list wise is based on what is suitable for SG

Even Malaysia BMW is different from SG although both owned by Sime Darby

Special indent car with different options not only expensive but long waiting time

BMW Asia and BMW Msia is not own by Sime.

Only PML, Munich and Auto Bavaria.

↡ Advertisement

When I’m paying over 200k for a new car, I make sure it’s a car that I want. Not what is conveniently available. Definitely not something arbitrarily deemed as “standard”. Otherwise, might as well get used. But that’s me. YMMV.

Tropicalisation is BS la.

The only difference is air cond. But factory setting for air cond is Europe and not Tropical.

Heated steering

Heated seats

Winter tyres

DAB tuner

Even the lci model don’t even have 6WB only idrive 6.0 with 6WA

Controller knob not touch sensitive too

Many more I can’t recall

Heated steering

Heated seats

Winter tyres

DAB tuner

Even the lci model don’t even have 6WB only idrive 6.0 with 6WA

Controller knob not touch sensitive too

Many more I can’t recall

Everything you listed is an option.

BMW Asia and BMW Msia is not own by Sime.

Only PML, Munich and Auto Bavaria.

FYI I didn’t mention BMW Asia is owned by Sime Darby and MA is not fully owned by SD too

MA is a joint venture

Thank you

Everything you listed is an option.

You can swing by the PI to see

These are standard not optional

Thank you

You can swing by the PI to see

These are standard not optional

Thank you

"Standard" as it is spec by either PI or whoever PI bought it from.

"Standard" as it is spec by either PI or whoever PI bought it from.

It’s okay cos Rodney told me to avoid PI ones to save him headache:)

Nadia and Raj too :D

Pohhenry, you are referring to existing stock as “standard”.

No, my overseas friend LCI model got these included under Standard Equipment list when purchasing the car

Not optional

Thank you

(edited)

Anybody know does the 230i or the 240i came with 6 Discs CD Changer.?

No. Convert your CDs to WAV, FLAC, or some other formats of your choice and play it from a thumb drive. Check your iDrive manual for format compatibility.

Or you can let your iDrive do it for you if you don’t mind lossy formats. Just stick your CDs one by one into your CD player and play the whole CD through. Your iDrive will automatically save a copy in the hard disk. You have, if i’m not wrong, about 20 GB of usable memory space for the professional system.

Edited by LeftRighty

Twincharged

No. Convert your CDs to WAV, FLAC, or some other formats of your choice and play it from a thumb drive. Check your iDrive manual for format compatibility.

Or you can let your iDrive do it for you if you don’t mind lossy formats. Just stick your CDs one by one into your CD player and play the whole CD through. Your iDrive will automatically save a copy in the hard disk. You have, if i’m not wrong, about 20 GB of usable memory space for the professional system.

Thanks,i got over 30 Discs,i think it take a very long time to save a Copy in the System,still prefer Discs Changer....

Twincharged

Does the 230i came with the Professional System.?How long does it needs to 'burn' a CD into it's Harddisk.?

Does the 230i came with the Professional System.?How long does it needs to 'burn' a CD into it's Harddisk.?

It is available for the 230 and all F22s. You’ll have to check with Pohhenry on “standard” options.

It doesn’t “burn” in the sense that we understand. Just play the CD and it does it automatically.

Twincharged

It is available for the 230 and all F22s. You’ll have to check with Pohhenry on “standard” options.

It doesn’t “burn” in the sense that we understand. Just play the CD and it does it automatically.

Thanks..will check with SE...

↡ Advertisement