2015 Nissan Serena S-Hybrid 2.0 MPV

Zavi

just took the bite yesterday , my first MPV. Wifey choose Silver that got no ex-stock , so need to wait until dec than can collect. So in mean time trying to get some non-siong poison ready for dec. anyone know where can we get the visor in JB? Or is there any wedsite to buy from , tried Tao bao, but not very sure if the model is correct. It's selling rmb180 . Is our version C26?

I just booked a comfort today.

Congrats!

just took the bite yesterday , my first MPV. Wifey choose Silver that got no ex-stock , so need to wait until dec than can collect. So in mean time trying to get some non-siong poison ready for dec. anyone know where can we get the visor in JB? Or is there any wedsite to buy from , tried Tao bao, but not very sure if the model is correct. It's selling rmb180 . Is our version C26?

Yes ours is C26.

Ya, are there any poison stores in Johor? Other than the window visor, We also need to protect the side step. Like one bro said, it got scratches. 

post-154752-0-98044600-1445122923.jpg

• Praise 1

Hi, guys how much does it cost for the comfort? How's the omv? Can we test drive this car as this is a parallel imported car. Thanks

Hi,

I just went for a test drive yesterday.  Only issue is you have to request for the SE to show you the car as it is hidden in the carpark.

OMV and other questions I did not ask as I will only commit early next year. :)

Another difference between the Highway Star and Comfort is the Aircon ionzer.

Enjoy the shopping experience :)

Hi, guys how much does it cost for the comfort? How's the omv? Can we test drive this car as this is a parallel imported car. Thanks

Comfort is $125800, with omv $22k. Can test drive. Rebate at $54k.

Good morning bros, got badly poison now, saw this in taobao selling for RMB265 w/o shipping, it comes with lighting, wonder will it be difficult to DIY?

TB2MiCNXVXXXXXkXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!652277894.TB1vbqKFXXXXXc.bFXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic

Congrats!

Yes ours is C26.

thanks tony...

Since the middle seat from the 2nd row can push to the front row, does it mean the front row can seat 3 person like Honda Edix? Does it have an additional seat belt in the front row?

(edited)

Will be joining the Serena family in December. Took the Highway Star. The SE that served me is very good and attentive.

Since the middle seat from the 2nd row can push to the front row, does it mean the front row can seat 3 person like Honda Edix? Does it have an additional seat belt in the front row?

No, front can only seat 2 person including driver. The push to the front can only serve as a console or storage. The seating configuration is either 2-3-3 (8 seater) or 2-2-3 (7 seater).

Edited by Zavi
  • Praise 1

From some of the pics I saw, there is armrest for both seats in the front row zso it'll block the center seat from being able to open up?

Edited by Limweeli