Michelin Pilot Sport 4

Divers

Wait for your review after 1k km.

Already felt the difference on the way back home. Quieter and more stiff than my 17" P7 RFT. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged

I was there at 10.45am.

Very close but no cigar. Lower. Then i reminded him that i am repeat customer as i got my P7 RFT from him too. Special price for me only.ð

Haha special price ah? Don’t believe too much into it la!
  • Praise 2

Do check your alignment whether camber and toe is straight..

for me.. my car is lowered with lowering springs.

Camber is neg and can't be adjusted.. so only way to prolong tyre life is 0 degree toe.

• Praise 1

PS4S can put on SUVs like Audit S5 and Macan?  Esp when Macan recommended to use N0 rating.

Edited by Ahbengdriver
  • Praise 1

PS4S can put on SUVs like Audit S5 and Macan? Esp when Macan recommended to use N0 rating.

I dont know. But Audi S5 is not a SUV, so should fit.

So far only clocked 150km on my PS4S.

Already felt the difference on the way back home. Quieter and more stiff than my 17" P7 RFT. [laugh]

17" straight jump to 20"? [thumbsup]

PS4S can put on SUVs like Audit S5 and Macan?  Esp when Macan recommended to use N0 rating.

You driving macan bro?

Funny thing is on factory fitted macan from TEK, there are like 3-4 types of tyres..

You driving macan bro?

Funny thing is on factory fitted macan from TEK, there are like 3-4 types of tyres..

Yeah using 20" and so gar only Michelin Lat Sport3 and Pirelli P-Zero and Scorpion Verde has this size for N-spec.  Strangely the others like Bridgestone, Hankook, Nexen, Conti who also makes N-spec but doesnt make in 20s.

Yeah using 20" and so gar only Michelin Lat Sport3 and Pirelli P-Zero and Scorpion Verde has this size for N-spec.  Strangely the others like Bridgestone, Hankook, Nexen, Conti who also makes N-spec but doesnt make in 20s.

Yeah everytime we check out the macans, we say, this one on michelin/pirelli, can corner better [laugh][drivingcar]

↡ Advertisement