Car Hits Two People and Rolls Over One in China - Attack!

Boringchap

This is no accident, more like murder in broad daylight.

A car drives at high speed and knocks over two persons, in broad daylight. One person falls on the hood in front of the car, and the car rolls over him. That is not all.
The driver gets out, and starts KICKING the fallen! Kicks one, then runs over the kick the other. All this in broad daylight, in front of at least two other people who just stand by and watch the drama unfold!
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Seems like their 公安 is just as useless as our spf as this is happening right at their gate and inside their compound

😂

Try to understand the mind.....

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html

In April a BMW racing through a fruit market in Foshan in China’s Guangdong province knocked down a 2-year-old girl and rolled over her head. As the girl’s grandmother shouted, “Stop! You’ve hit a child!” the BMW’s driver paused, then switched into reverse and backed up over the girl.

The woman at the wheel drove forward once more, crushing the girl for a third time. When she finally got out from the BMW, the unlicensed driver immediately offered the horrified family a deal: “Don’t say that I was driving the car,” she said. “Say it was my husband. We can give you money.”

It seems like a crazy urban legend: In China, drivers who have injured pedestrians will sometimes then try to kill them. And yet not only is it true, it’s fairly common; security cameras have regularly captured drivers driving back and forth on top of victims to make sure that they are dead. The Chinese language even has an adage for the phenomenon: “It is better to hit to kill than to hit and injure.”

Edited by Camrysfa

there was a saying in china ... make sure the victim is dead
that's because the "compensation" would be lesser than if the victim is alive

Try to understand the mind.....

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/foreigners/2015/09/why_drivers_in_china_intentionally_kill_the_pedestrians_they_hit_china_s.html

In April a BMW racing through a fruit market in Foshan in China’s Guangdong province knocked down a 2-year-old girl and rolled over her head. As the girl’s grandmother shouted, “Stop! You’ve hit a child!” the BMW’s driver paused, then switched into reverse and backed up over the girl.

The woman at the wheel drove forward once more, crushing the girl for a third time. When she finally got out from the BMW, the unlicensed driver immediately offered the horrified family a deal: “Don’t say that I was driving the car,” she said. “Say it was my husband. We can give you money.”

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

I have nothing against China citizens, but with an alarming increase in numbers settling down in Singapore in recent years, I have my deep concerns that incidents of such nature (whereby the driver repeatedly runs over the accident victim to silence them) may occur in a matter of time.

As the saying goes "A leopard never changes its spot". No offence.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 3

i have the same sentiment ... but ... we must be hopeful ...

1st generation import [thumbsdown] 30/70 ... (3 good, 7 bad)

2nd generation [thumbsup] 70/30 - the kid grow up here ... highly likely naturalised ... may be still got some spots

3rd generation [thumbsup] 100/100

that's how to build SG100 ma ... i'm sure the leaders also aware

I have nothing against China citizens, but with an alarming increase in numbers settling down in Singapore in recent years, I have my deep concerns that incidents of such nature (whereby the driver repeatedly runs over the accident victim to silence them) may occur in a matter of time.

As the saying goes "A leopard never changes its spot". No offence.

Edited by Wt_know

i have the same sentiment ... but ... we must be hopeful ...

1st generation import [thumbsdown] 30/70 ... (3 good, 7 bad)

2nd generation [thumbsup] 70/30 - the kid grow up here ... highly likely naturalised ... may be still got some spots

3rd generation [thumbsup] 100/100

that's how to build SG100 ma ... i'm sure the leaders also aware

I am sure I won't be around to see the 3rd gen...but have to live with the 7 bad who will outlast me, thanks to the @@@...

↡ Advertisement