Volvo S90 / V90

Carbon82

Heard that take up rate has been very healthy and deliveries if order now will only be in Nov/Dec time frame. Any forum-er going to be proud owner of S90 soon?

↡ Advertisement

Heard that take up rate has been very healthy and deliveries if order now will only be in Nov/Dec time frame. Any forum-er going to be proud owner of S90 soon?

Take up rate won't be as good as the new E though.

6,050 mm according to sgcarmart specs.

That's 12m.... getting worse!  And they have absolutely no reason not to improve the turning radius, now that the engine is shorten from 5/6 cylinders to a measly 4.....

Good thing though, if you can handle a Volvo, you can handle a truck!

• Praise 2

That's 12m.... getting worse!  And they have absolutely no reason not to improve the turning radius, now that the engine is shorten from 5/6 cylinders to a measly 4.....

Engine is still traversely mounted so I think should remain the same. [laugh] A polestar version of the T8 would be nice... :a-happy:    

T6 is probably not going attract much sales. Volvo key model would be T5. I think delivery will likely be in 2017.

Se quoted me 230k indicative for the t5 momentum before 20k discounts(ot and loan rebate ). Edited by Nonewposts

Broadly, there is $30k difference between T6 and T5. Key differences for that price are:

1) Supercharger vs non

2) Sunroof

3) Inscription bits

4) 19" rims vs 18"

I think T6 Inscription is also full Nappa (TBC).

For me, items (1), (2), (4) and Nappa (assuming there is) will sway me towards the T6. As for item (3), not much of a wood person but will go with the R-Design finishing anytime [;)]

• Praise 2

Broadly, there is $30k difference between T6 and T5. Key differences for that price are:

1) Supercharger vs non

2) Sunroof

3) Inscription bits

4) 19" rims vs 18"

I think T6 Inscription is also full Nappa (TBC).

For me, items (1), (2), (4) and Nappa (assuming there is) will sway me towards the T6. As for item (3), not much of a wood person but will go with the R-Design finishing anytime [;)]

Yeah. The t6 inscription is value for money. The power is equivalent to an E400 but the 260k list price is even lower than the e200 from CNC
  • Praise 1

Yeah. The t6 inscription is value for money. The power is equivalent to an E400 but the 260k list price is even lower than the e200 from CNC

It was $239 999.......can compete with E class.

Options relatively cheaper too

eg rear passenger window blinds - add $500

blind spot monitor with cross traffic alert - add$2000

yes, 12.1 m

Merc always have better U turn capability...

But S90 0-100km/hr is less than 6 seconds i

• Praise 1

No Nappa leather for T6. Sales guy from Volvo claimed that their nappa tend to crack under Singapore weather. However, don't hear much of an issue from other Lux brand.

Twincharged

No Nappa leather for T6. Sales guy from Volvo claimed that their nappa tend to crack under Singapore weather. However, don't hear much of an issue from other Lux brand.

Typical excuses by sales people la. Actually wearnes product marketing people ought to be shot. Same error with the q30 1.5. All both manual front seats for a $138k car.

Have a S80 and very interested in this. Hopefully they bring in the D4 soon. Diesels are so much more economical than those thirsty petrols. Anyone knows if this comes with radar cruise control/pilot assist?

As in ACC? If so, the answer is yes. As for PA, still waiting to see if it is PA 1 or PA 2. Heard mixed feedback from different SEs but hoping it will be PA2.

Have a S80 and very interested in this. Hopefully they bring in the D4 soon. Diesels are so much more economical than those thirsty petrols. Anyone knows if this comes with radar cruise control/pilot assist?

I believe PA1 has a speed limitation at 55km/h and cuts off once speed is above that. PA2 goes up to 110km/h (I think) which is more useful. PA in generally works well in Singapore context as the roads here are relatively well marked.

Good to know ACC is there. Tried to get it on my S80 but wasn't available. What's the difference between PA 1 and PA 2?