Citibank Loan

Nlatio

Like to check.... the One Motoring website show the citi bank loan at better interest.... but the thing is,we need to take loan from most if not all AD and PI own finane company.... so it's like let us see for fun only????

↡ Advertisement

Like to check.... the One Motoring website show the citi bank loan at better interest.... but the thing is,we need to take loan from most if not all AD and PI own finane company.... so it's like let us see for fun only????

u can opt dun take AD or PI own finance company loan; by doing so, they won't give you much discount or say if u take their loan, they give you discount of 3k for example. if u don't, then no 3k discount.

then you will need to calculate yourself if this discount amount is more worth it to take up the Citi 1.48% rather than the in hours interest rate.

if the interest you can save by taking the Citi loan is more than 3k, then is more worth it.

hope you get what i mean :D

• Praise 1

This loan is really a joke. AD will tell you they only sell the car at this "promo" price if you take a loan with certain banks. End up you will take their financing. 

• Praise 1

u can opt dun take AD or PI own finance company loan; by doing so, they won't give you much discount or say if u take their loan, they give you discount of 3k for example. if u don't, then no 3k discount.

then you will need to calculate yourself if this discount amount is more worth it to take up the Citi 1.48% rather than the in hours interest rate.

if the interest you can save by taking the Citi loan is more than 3k, then is more worth it.

hope you get what i mean :D

Thanks bro

This loan is really a joke. AD will tell you they only sell the car at this "promo" price if you take a loan with certain banks. End up you will take their financing.

Ya lor... most will chute this type of pattern....

• Praise 2

got exception.

last month Kah Motor promo is:

interest of 1.88% with minimum $40K loan

if lower loan amount <$40K, interest = 2.08%

I didn't take the loan, price of car remains the same

guess if I go to citi bank, should be enjoy this lower interest rate

• Praise 1

There are AD that do not restrict you to their in house finance, you need to shop around and negotiate. So it depends if you are desperate for certain model only or otherwise.

• Praise 2

got exception.

last month Kah Motor promo is:

interest of 1.88% with minimum $40K loan

if lower loan amount <$40K, interest = 2.08%

I didn't take the loan, price of car remains the same

guess if I go to citi bank, should be enjoy this lower interest rate

So did you take a loan with another bank/finance company other than what Kah suggested?

So did you take a loan with another bank/finance company other than what Kah suggested?

no loan and the price remains the same, the car is expected to deliver in dec.

I need to save another $3k before the car arrive, else have to dig into my piggy bank  :TT_TT:  

• Praise 1

For in-house finance, more often than not, gotta read the fine print. They will whack a large interest amount into the principal amount and for early settlement, another hefty amount. Literally, there is no exit at all! Lugi big time.