Fart force flight to make emergency landing

Janling3

the power of fart is real... 

sheep-aussie-wiki.jpg

Sheep fart forced SQ7108 flight to make emergency landing in Bali, Denpasar on Oct. 26, 2015

November 4, 2015

¯\(°_o)/¯

Belmont1-2vxxzfbfn2o1pv34nkr4lc.jpg

Belmont Lay

A Singapore Airlines Boeing 747-400 freighter plane en-route from Sydney, Australia to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, was diverted to Bali Denpasar on Oct. 26, 2015.

The plane, flight SQ7108, was carrying some 2,186 sheep on board and was forced to make the emergency landing some 45 minutes into its flight, after the flatulence produced by the animals was mistaken for smoke in the cargo hold.

There were four crew on board.

Upon landing, emergency services boarded the aircraft and reported that there was no trace of fire, heat, or smoke.

According to The Aviation Herald, the smoke indication alarm sounded due to exhaust gasses and manure produced by the animals on the plane.

Flight SQ7108 re-departed after the two and a half hour stop in Indonesia and reached its KL destination two and a half hours later.

Via The Aviation Herald:

A Singapore Airlines Boeing 747-400 freighter, registration 9V-SFI performing flight SQ-7108 from Sydney,NS (Australia) to Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) with 4 crew and a cargo of 2,186 sheep, was enroute at FL320 about 400nm south of Denpasar (Indonesia) when the crew received a smoke indication in a cargo bay, descended the aircraft to FL250 and diverted to Bali Denpasar for a safe landing about 45 minutes later. Emergency services did not find any trace of fire, heat or smoke.

The smoke indication was identified to be the result of exhaust gasses and manure produced by the sheep.

The aircraft was able to depart again after about 2.5 hours on the ground in Denpasar and reached Kuala Lumpur about 2.5 hours later.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8

Maybe pilots can't stand the smell and think of a way to make emergency landing..... :pissed-off:

Thereafter continue the flight with ......

we have no idea if the pilot has problem with breathing or visibility prior to the emergency landing... :)

What a load of gas! I don't believe [laugh]

Make sense. Kambing has strong gamey taste. Their fart should be equally potent.

have you personally experienced it? :)  I know I haven't.... -_-

• Praise 1

The power of farts comes as no surprise to me, after all I have watched every episode of South Park (and Terrance and Phillip).

We need @Darryn on future flights. He volunteers to plug up the sheeps' "outlets", as long as no one questions his methods too closely. :D

• Praise 6

2,186 sheeps giving out so much gases... sure cannot tahan :D

Luckily during the emergency landing, everything goes well... pilots and... sheeps are safe :)

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

The power of farts comes as no surprise to me, after all I have watched every episode of South Park (and Terrance and Phillip).

We need @Darryn on future flights. He volunteers to plug up the sheeps' "outlets", as long as no one questions his methods too closely. :D

Pls dun abuse the animals :D

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

2,186 sheeps giving out so much gases... sure cannot tahan :D

Luckily during the emergency landing, everything goes well... pilots and... sheeps are safe :)

Sounds like a flying bomb to me:D

• Praise 2

well with NZ having a slowdown now, @darryn is gonna have a secure future regardless... :XD:  :XD:

how time like no see him liao

think he's at airport.... :grin:

lots of de-gassing to do

right @darryn?