Kumho Ecsta PS31

Samwng

Hypersonic
(edited)

Quieter than KU31 but wet grip I feel a bit lower.

M.I.V

Previously used KU31 once. Like the grip and handling. But cannot tahan the wowo sound from the tyre which appear above 10k. Change out the tyre at 20k+ Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement

Previously used KU31 once. Like the grip and handling. But cannot tahan the wowo sound from the tyre which appear above 10k. Change out the tyre at 20k+

Hopefully for PS31 the famous "woowoo" is gone..

Turbocharged

changed to this tyres last wk at yap brothers. gd price. so far tyres not bad. though sidewalls a bit soft. but heartache this morning. while parking, scraped my rim n tyre against the sharp edge of a kerb. rim quite badly scarred n a bit of the tyre got chipped off (in a v shape, part of the rubber can b pulled off). sian.....

• Praise 1

Hi bros, where to get good price for Kumho KU31 /PS31 for 215/40/R17 ?

is AL tyre good pace to go?

any good one in the wets area?

The Kumho Ecsta HM KH31 better?

thanks... [wave]

• Praise 1

Hi bros, where to get good price for Kumho KU31 /PS31 for 215/40/R17 ?

is AL tyre good pace to go?

any good one in the wets area?

The Kumho Ecsta HM KH31 better?

thanks... [wave]

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2702029-365-auto-check-out-our-best-rates-for-selected-tyre-sizes/

Better than PS31, PS71 or PS91.

KH31 is one rung lower than KU31.

Edited by Cypher
  • Praise 1

Previously used KU31 once. Like the grip and handling. But cannot tahan the wowo sound from the tyre which appear above 10k. Change out the tyre at 20k+

Just to update, clocked 20k on this PS31 and can say the wowo sound which plagued the KU31 is absent..
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I just got kumho ps31 at Chen Jin trading @ first east centre level 1. 205/45/16 cost $82 dom 48/18. New tyres no comments yet but price is awesome. It’s same price for 205/50/16 too. Made in Vietnam.

• Praise 1

Any good tyres to recommend for rim 14?

Bridgestone Ecopia series, Michelin XM2, Dunlop SP Sport J5, Continental CC6, Kumho PS31(Only in MY, not sure can find in SG)...
  • Praise 1

Got a hole on my PS31. Patch cost me $25, new one cost $80. Used for a 15 months. No brainer, choose to replace...

• Praise 1

is it truth that is more cost effective to replace the low cost tire than repair , but since your tire had clocked 15 months , did you replace a Pair ? 

tires are always change in Pair for better balance unless the other is fairly new 

is it truth that is more cost effective to replace the low cost tire than repair , but since your tire had clocked 15 months , did you replace a Pair ?

tires are always change in Pair for better balance unless the other is fairly new

Did the same for my 13 mths old tyre(patched once PS31). Replaced the other tyre on the same axle. A bit annoyed cause the tyres only clocked around 6K mileage. Anyway, just knew that Che* J** now stock PS31 of my correct/preferred size.

No, because I feel like replacing the whole set. See whether I can get 120 or so for my used tyres, then i replace whole set...

In fact the thread wear quite good. I think I clocked 25000km or so, still looking good and rubber still soft...

Is a very sad thing when I see people driving relative new car with botak tyres....Seriously, how much does it cost nowadays....

Edited by Hachi

No, because I feel like replacing the whole set. See whether I can get 120 or so for my used tyres, then i replace whole set...

In fact the thread wear quite good. I think I clocked 25000km or so, still looking good and rubber still soft...

Is a very sad thing when I see people driving relative new car with botak tyres....Seriously, how much does it cost nowadays....

Did you get any trade in value for your tyres?

IMHO, the reason for driving with botak tyres is because of the price for "Well Known Branded" tyres.

↡ Advertisement