Roast goose

Rainbatt

But personally I don’t like the BJ 全聚德烤鸭店 although they are the most famous in prc

I prefer this 客家果木烤鹅 no horse run

Who ask you to try 全聚德?

I Siam it my whole time staying in Beijing.

↡ Advertisement

Who ask you to try 全聚德?

I Siam it my whole time staying in Beijing.

BoPian leh... MM die die wanna go...me LL follow loh

Dongguan is NOT famous for goose BUT the chicken kind

Last time have lah...now no more liao...after XJP area cleaning all I left is roasted goose. :D

BoPian leh... MM die die wanna go...me LL follow loh

Last time have lah...now no more liao...after XJP area cleaning all I left is roasted goose. :D

Next time go Beijing call duck PM me.

Saw this at a market stall in Serangoon Central

May I know where exactly in Serangoon Central market? Would like to buy & try. Thanks for the information!
  • Praise 1

update here. i drove down to the block, it is a  roast duck stall situated in a small wet market , not a roast duck stall that sells rice and food for on the spot consumption.   As I was there in the late afternoon, the stall has been closed for the day.  But i prefer to buy from those roast food stall that sell hot roast poultry type.

It has been many many years since i stepped into the small wet market - which had caught fire a few years ago - but if i remember correctly, there is a small hawker-like area on top (if it was not changed during the reno following the fire) of the market.

If it's still the same, maybe can consider buy the goose downstairs, then go up to order some some other food, like 1 set chicken rice (if they have), with one portion chicken but many plates rice. [laugh]

otherwise nearest hawker centre is at serangoon garden liao...

• Praise 1

It has been many many years since i stepped into the small wet market - which had caught fire a few years ago - but if i remember correctly, there is a small hawker-like area on top (if it was not changed during the reno following the fire) of the market.

If it's still the same, maybe can consider buy the goose downstairs, then go up to order some some other food, like 1 set chicken rice (if they have), with one portion chicken but many plates rice. [laugh]

otherwise nearest hawker centre is at serangoon garden liao...

Not the same market, a small distance away.
  • Praise 2

Not the same market, a small distance away.

ok. Just checked the map. This is just one of those low-rise shops (with flats upstairs) and not the market itself... This is blk 262. The market is blk 267 it seems, only one lift and maybe 3 mins' walk away. So if the hawker stalls are still at the (2nd floor above the) market, then still can buy and bring there eat lor...

ok. Just checked the map. This is just one of those low-rise shops (with flats upstairs) and not the market itself... This is blk 262. The market is blk 267 it seems, only one lift and maybe 3 mins' walk away. So if the hawker stalls are still at the (2nd floor above the) market, then still can buy and bring there eat lor...

What else do you all want to know? State it here and I will drop by one of these days to gather the required info..
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1